Handjob Videos from H@rsh H@ndJ0bs(Strict HandJob, CockBusting)

aston22

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

==== 043 Lucy / Angry Girlfriend Gives Straying Boyfriend H@rsh H@ndjob ===

Now, don't get me wrong, my girlfriend is a nice girl - she is very handy round the house and all that, but she is not the most exciting shag I have ever had. So, discreetly, so as not to upset the poor dear I have the odd liaison with girls from the office so I can have a bit of fun in bed. Unfortunately I got a bit careless and left a receipt of a hotel room in my trousers pocket and she found it. She went MAD. She grabbed hold of my dick and gave it a ferocious hammering - it was painful, but it was also strangely exciting....

Duration: 00:17:33
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 396 MB
Format: wmv

Download
HHJ043.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

aston22

======= 046 Lucy Love / Babe Enjoys Giving Boyfriend Hard Cockslap =======

My girlfriend has found a new hobby – slapping my cock! She got really pissed off with me the other day when she realised I fancied a friend of hers. She decided to put me in my place, so she grabbed hold of my poor cock and started slapping it mercilessly until it was throbbing hard. Her evil treatment of my cock was making me gasp, but it wasn't from the pain, it was because I was getting so horny. She didn't realise how horny I was getting and in the end I gave her a bit of a surprise.

Duration: 00:16:41
File Size: 377 MB

Download
HHJ046.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

===== 047 Tiffany / Angry Customer Gives Voyeur Shopkeeper H@rsh H@ndjob

like running my clothes shop because it gives me a chance to peep at the pretty customers as they undress in the changing rooms. A beautiful brunette babe came in the other day wearing very short shorts. She wanted to try on a couple of little numbers, so while she was in the changing rooms I was enjoying myself by looking at her though a gap in the curtains and stroking my cock as it got harder and harder at the sight of her fantastic arse and perky little tits. Just as I was really starting to enjoy the show she spotted me. She chased me out of the changing room and pushed me to the floor and laid into my stiffening cock, slapping it until I was about to beg for mercy.

Duration: 00:11:48
File Size: 266 MB

Download
HHJ047.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

===== 050 Lexy Jones / Smiling Girlfriend Slaps Sexist Pigs Cock About ======

A real scene of domestic bliss round at my house the other day. The girlfriend was yapping on the phone to one of her boring mates and was trying to arrange for us both to visit her mate for a few days. I wasn't having that and decided to stamp my authority on the situation. The girlfriend was not impressed with my show of manly dominance and attacked my helpless cock slapping it around like a tennis ball. Oddly enough, I found it very horny being slapped around like that. She reckons I am weird, but I am not. Am I?

Duration: 00:16:48
File Size: 379 MB

Download
HHJ050.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

==== 051 Alexis May / Angry Topless Girlfriend Gives Boyfriend H@rsh H@ndjob

The weather has been great and I was sitting out by my pool with my girlfriend, the sun was shining, the birds singing and she was wearing a very sexy bikini - so all was well in my world. Then she decided to whip off her top and let anyone passing see her tits. Now I am an old fashioned bloke who doesn't like passing pervs eying up my girlfriend's tits so I told her to put her top back on again. She didn't like being told what to do, so she gave me a ferocious handjob to teach me a lesson.

Duration: 00:18:00
File Size: 407 MB

Download
HHJ022.part1.rar
HHJ022.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account