Handjob Videos from H@rsh H@ndJ0bs(Strict HandJob, CockBusting)

aston22

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

052 Jessica Rae / Room Service Guy Gets More Than A Tip From Angry Guest

I like to help out at my friend's hotel from time to time. He told me that when giving room service, staff should always knock and not go into the room unless the guest isn't there. So doing as he said I knocked on the door of a room I was called to and getting no answer I went in. Imagine my surprise when I found this total babe lying on the bed playing with herself. Imagine my even bigger surprise when she ripped off my trousers and starting slapping the hell out of my cock. Biggest surprise of all was that despite all the punishment she was giving out, I was starting to get rather horny...

Duration: 00:17:09
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 387 MB
Format: wmv

Download
HHJ052.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

aston22

053 Nikita Law and Louise Jenson / Mouthy Hotel Guest Gets Severely H@rsh H@ndjob From 2 Babes

I was staying in a hotel last week on business and I really thought I had got lucky when a complete babe agreed to come back to my hotel room. She had just pulled my trousers of and was starting to wank my cock when there was a knock at the door. A hotel manageress walked in saying she had had complaints about the noise. Perhaps it was the sight of my big hard dick that tempted her, but she decided to stay. I couldn't believe that I had pulled two hotel sluts at once and I said so. For some reason they took offence at this. My cock was slapped, pulled, pinched, punched, twisted and pulled again as the two ladies gave me some serious punishment and lined up a seriously h@rsh h@ndjob.

Duration: 00:20:13
File Size: 456 MB

Download
HHJ053.part1.rar
HHJ053.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

=== 054 Megan Paige, Paige Turnah / DOMINANT GIRLFRIEND GIVES FRIEND A LESSON IN H@RSH H@NDJOBS

My girlfriend and I have a little secret. She likes to tie me up and boss me about. Of course this is not the sort of thing I want everyone knowing about, especially not the boys down at the pub. Imagine how fucked off I was when he went out and left me tied up the other day and then came back with one of her mates. My girlfriend said that she had offered to give her friend a few lessons in controlling her boyfriend and that I was to be a good boy and lie still while she slapped, pinched and flicked at my cock. I wasn't very happy about this, but then both girls started to strip off - I thought things had taken a turn for the better, but they now seemed to be about to get a whole lot worse.

Duration: 00:17:37
File Size: 271 MB

Download
HHJ054.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

=== 055 Lauren Sophia / Underwear Stealing Landlord Gets H@rs H@ndjob ====

One of those Eastern European language students has moved into one of the houses I rent out. I thought she was a bit of a minx so I decided to go over to the house to check things out. I let myself in when I knew she would be out and I saw a bag full of her laundry with some unbelievably sexy knickers hanging out... I decided to nick them for wanking material later on. I was just about to head off when the minx herself arrived back. She wasn't very happy about me stealing her underwear and made her feelings very plain indeed. She might be a language student but she used international language to tell me exactly what she thought of me for being a perv. Never before has my cock been whipped with so many different items of sexy underwear. I still haven't recovered and now she is asking for a refund of her rent - before she tells the wife!

Duration: 00:14:36
File Size: 329 MB

Download
HHJ055.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

=== 056 Michelle Moist, Stacey Lacey / Swearing Groupie Babes Give Aging Rocker H@rshh@ndjob

I had just finished a heavy session in the studio when two babes wandered in, one blonde, one brunette. They were being very sweet and friendly so I thought I would try my luck for a nice post-session fuck with them. Things were going along nicely until I called them a pair of slappers..... They took me literally and started slapping my cock around, twisting my balls and digging their nails into my poor sore shaft. While they were giving me this harsh handjob the two mad bitches were swearing and cursing. But strangely enough, I found this oddly arousing.....

Duration: 00:15:15
File Size: 344 MB

Download
HHJ056.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

== 058 Syren Sexton, Yazmin Danieд / Two babes in bikinis give perv a h@rsh h@ndjob

I was hanging around by the pool at the health club in my smallest thong and pouch hoping to impress some babes. Things were looking good when two horny looking girls wandered in, so I called them over and brought their attention to what I had on offer. The girls were obviously not impressed because they starting pointing and laughing at my pouch. Next thing I knew they had ripped it open and had started punching, slapping, pinching, flicking and even biting my poor cock. I managed to ignore the pain and when the girls stripped off and got down to business my poor abused cock started to rise to the occasion…

Duration: 00:16:50
File Size: 380 MB

Download
HHJ058.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

==== 059 Busty Cookie / BUSTY BLACK BBW GIVES WEEDY BOYFRIEND A H@RSH H@NDJOB

My girlfriend is addicted to shopping. I swear the woman is crazy about spending my money. Just for once I decided to give myself a treat and buy a great new camera. I have plans for this camera, because although my girlfriend is a shopping addict is also has the biggest tits I have ever seen - I thought that filming her enormous tits would be a nice little money-spinner. Unfortunately she didn't see things the same way as me and after she had stripped off showing those enormous gazongas and giving me a tit wank, she went to work on my cock - with the flat of her hand! She was slapping it about...then she spotted my balls....

Duration: 00:13:57
Resolution: 854x480
File Size: 258 MB

Download
HHJ059.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account