Handjob Videos from H@rsh H@ndJ0bs(Strict HandJob, CockBusting)

aston22

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

======= 022 Jess West / Two Timing Boyfreind Gets Harsh Handjob ========

A word of advice. If you are thinking of getting yourself a new girlfriend, get rid of the old one first. My girlfriend found out that I had been fucking a girl in the office and she went completely mad. She ripped off my trousers and underpants and started slapping my poor cock and treating my balls as her personal stress ball - and as she was pretty stressed, this was pretty painful.

Duration: 00:13:48
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 311 MB
Format: wmv

Download
HHJ022.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

aston22

==== 023 Tracy Venus / Mini Dress Milf Gives Boyfriend Harsh Handjob ====

My girlfriend was going out with her friends the other night and came in to show me the dress she was going to wear. My mouth dropped open, it was so short it almost wasn't there. I told her not to wear it because she looked like a slut... bad,bad move. She went mad, stripped off my trousers and underpants, grabbed hold of my cock and yanked, slapped and punched it until it was red, hot and stinging. She left to go out in her new dress but without one very important item...

Duration: 00:14:35
File Size: 329 MB

Download
HHJ023.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

aston22

==== 024 Lola Lyx / Masseuse Minx Gives Unwitting Customer Harsh Handjob ===

I headed down to my favourite massage bar today to have my usual rub down from one of the bad girls down there. I thought I was in for a treat when a very pretty new girl appeared in the cubicle to start my rub down. She started massaging my legs, but I showed her where I really wanted massaging - on my cock which had started to throb underneath the towel. She got really angry and started to slap my poor innocent cock and call me all the names under the sun. Despite the harsh handjob, I was starting to get totally excited, but that didn't stop her cussing and swearing.

Duration: 00:13:11
File Size: 297 MB

Download
HHJ024.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

===== 025 Valentina Cruz / Fairwell Fuck Turns Into Eye Watering Handjob ======

All good things come to an end and me and my girlfriend decided it was time that we went out separate ways. We both wanted different things out of our relationship, she wanted me to stop swigging beer and watching football on the TV and I was just fine with things the way they were. She packed her bags and was ready to push off, but I tried my luck with the old 'lets have a fuck for old time's sake' line. I thought my luck was in until she started slapping my cock about. The pain was excruciating, especially when she tried to bend my cock double. And she says that I am a sick fuck? The woman is obviously a nutter.

Duration: 00:15:15
File Size: 344 MB

Download
HHJ025.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

== 026 Louise Jenson / Sey Nurse In Stockings Gives Lying Patient Harsh Handjob

I had to go to the hospital for a check-up recently and was starting to get a bit bored waiting around in bed. But then the sexiest nurse I have ever seen wandered in. Just looking at her made me feel horny. So I hatched a cunning plan to get her into bed. I told her I was not long for this world. She was so lovely and sympathetic and showed me her black stockings, suspenders and basque. Unfortunately when she caught me wanking like mad under the duvet she decided to deal out a bit of harsh treatment of her own.

Duration: 00:15:06
File Size: 341 MB

Download
HHJ026.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

====== 027 Clair / Outraged Hotel Guest Gives Voyeur Harsh Handjob ======

I was filling in at my friend's hotel over the holiday weekend when the most gorgeous babe checked in. I found out what room she was going to and grabbed the maintenance team's keys. I was up the back stairs like a shot and hid in the wardrobe to get a good eyeful when she arrived in the room. I was not disappointed, she stripped completely naked. I was trying so hard to see what was going on that I fell out of the wardrobe. She was fucking furious and attacked me, ripping off my trousers and going to work on my poor stiffening cock. She bit and scratched and hit it - I swear the mad bitch was trying to snap it off. But oddly, despite all this rough treatment, I was starting to get a bit aroused.

Duration: 00:15:02
File Size: 339 MB

Download
HHJ027.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

======== 028 Paige / Blonde Girlfriend Discovers Sadistic Streak ========

My girlfriend came home early from work today. We were having a great time, she had dressed up like a naughty girl and she was just getting down to giving my a nice slow handjob when I screwed up bigtime. I called her by my ex-girlfriend's name! She went mad and started slapping my cock like a punchbag and sinking her teeth into my shaft. The pain was eyewatering but worse was the glint in her eyes as she realised that she really enjoyed making me suffer...

Duration: 00:15:55
File Size: 359 MB

Download
HHJ028.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

====== 029 Scarlet Lovatt / AllI Want For Christmas Is A Harsh Handjob =======

Christmas? Bah humbug! - my girlfriend is mad about Christmas, she loves decorations, presents, going to her bloody parents for dinner - nightmare! I hate Christmas. I would far rather just sit in front of the TV with a few beers and avoid all the enforced jollity. Now I don't mind cute Christmas outfits like the one she was wearing today, especially when she took it off and started stroking my cock...but when we started to talk about putting up the Christmas decorations, she started to slap it around and it started to get oddly arousing.

Duration: 00:13:32
File Size: 306 MB

Download
HHJ029.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

aston22

031 Kelly Hart / Black Stocking Babe Gives Workshy Boyfriend Harsh Handjob

Today I fancied a day off from the office so I told my girlfriend that I was feeling sick. She got the thermometer to see if I had a fever. When she left the room I held the thermometer against the radiator to see if I could warm it up a little. Unfortunately she came back and caught me at it and was so angry that she started slapping my cock and balls like a crazy woman. After several minutes of this harsh treatment she stripped down to her black stockings and really got down to business....

Duration: 00:14:14
File Size: 321 MB

Download
HHJ031.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account