Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

StephenSur

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello hello...From StephenSur

Hello,
I'm a 44yr old Dominant Military Male, from Ontario, Canada. Currently, I'm here to share ideas in the name of the better good for all. My tastes lean mostly toward D/s with a little B&D thrown in. Absolutely MERCILESS teasing denial, followed by rich, rewarding, breathtaking, thorough fulfillment (for a good girl, who works hard of course) THATS what I'm about. Fetish fashion on a women who is just that...a feminine, beautiful woman for her Master, THAT appeals greatly to Me. And don't get Me wrong...a woman doesn't have to dress up in a pink latex catsuit 23 1/2 hours a day to look sexy...subbies, you look superb, when you simply dress like...a woman!!! A feminine, hard working subbie, with an open mind is all I have ever required. For her, I always strive to be a masculine, assertive, considerate, Dominant male, who respects her limits, yet seeks to explore them. Kind of like the Men and women of yesteryear, don't you think? Hmmmmm, fetishes and kinks...teasing, toys, very slow sensual anal games and physical as well as verbal domination. Lets share ideas.

StephenSur

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.