Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by sharik, Sep 14, 2007.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharik

sharik New Member

Hello everyone!:cool:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
    Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. binetu

binetu New Member

Hello sharik! What a lovely poppy you are! Can I be your friend? Mauuu.....

3. sharik

sharik New Member

hehe... i can't refuse you:p

4. zaika

zaika New Member

hello all, hereby i would like to present myself to the smplace community

5. gqueen2

gqueen2 New Member

just like to say hi any one from cleveland ohio

6. rick121x

rick121x New Member

I am looking for a female who simply enjoys the BDSM scene without the need to be a "slave" - except during playtime. Life and the overall enjoyment of living is waaaay too important to expend energy with what I consider to be an antique lifestyle.

I am a very easy going top with a healthy streak of Dom... and that notion of being a "Master" to my slave is far from what I enjoy. "Playing" and the sensuality of the processes of bondage and flogging are what I love and have enjoyed for many years. I do have both equipment and experience - as well as "in the scene" references if you should so need....

I probably should get this information clarified right away: About a year ago my girlfriend, who was a partner in an "open marriage", and I had a "parting of the ways", and I really do need a BDSM playmate in my life. I am open to most kinds of heterosexual relationships and I am happiest in a fairly dedicated pairing. The word marriage slips in and out my conscious mind as I say this - ooooh, that is a confusing issue!

Probably the only requirement that I have, other than that we should "click", is that you be more on the slim side.... A playmate is just perfect, to begin with, and if it should grow into a top/bottom or possibly into master slave relationship, that' could be OK too!

I have been playing for more years than I would like to remember, with girlfriends, wives, and acquaintances - and loving it! Sometimes I crossdress as a Domme, and do that very well, as I am told - most of my friends seem to enjoy my masquerade! An example would be that I top my female submissive at a party or outing... and when we arrive home, she gets to do the topping in a sexual sense. That makes sure that she gets as much sensuality of the type and duration she desires.

I am not rich, but quite secure in my retirement, and am open for travel, and just all kinds of options... altho I am indeed hetero!

Richard.... pics and stuff at links below:

http://myspace.com/rick121x
    http://3339780352.slide.com/p/0/Lightmakeup01.jpg?view=large
    http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g12/rick121x/?action=view&current=1164987895.pbw
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/rickie121x
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&id=1716925&pid=2540140
    http://rickiegmail.slide.com/?public_pr=true

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  7. ALise

ALise New Member

Welcome, Richard!

Hey Richard!
    I was impressed by your pictures! Sooo good! I wish you success in finding the right one for you! Ohh.., but you are already having all the success one can imagine, I believe :)) Would you like to share? I am sure you have lots of good exciting stories!
    The best,
    Alise

8. NevadaDom

NevadaDom New Member

Hey Everyone!

I just joined today. I have plans to move to the Pahrump, Nev. area soon. I will know more by next weekend. I will be on no mail until I get back. But I am looking forward to meeting everyone.
    I am a Dominant looking for a female sub. I hope to make contact with someone.
    Right now, things are in a bit of a turmoil. But they should be all worked out by the end of next month.
    I will write more later.

9. Bob_Texal

Bob_Texal New Member

Hello

I am Bob Texal from Ireland. Hello to everybody. I have been in the scene for some years and am a member of BDSM Ireland, which holds regular munches and play parties. I hope I can get some good ideas from you, while at the same time making useful contributions from time to time.

Warm regards - Bob

10. subman46

subman46 New Member

First hello

Hi I am new to the forum, so hello to everybody out there. I live in the North East of England, I am a submissive looking to gain experience and knowledge about the scene, with the right woman of course.

11. bklynslave

bklynslave New Member

HELLO!

Dear All,
    Just a hello to everyone.
    I am bklynslave, from Brooklyn, NY- the only one that really counts, lol!
    It would be nice if I could find a Domme for erotic email exchange, phone fantasies or active participation.
    That would be a joy.
    A Dominant Woman to claim and collar me for Her complete ownership
    would be infinitely better.
    Slavely Yours,
    bklynslave

12. unownedslave

unownedslave New Member

hello to all glad to be here and looking forward to meeting some interesting people.
    live in ludowici, ga. - would love me meet and get to know a Femdom Mistress - for on line chatt and go from their.

13. caryl

caryl New Member

Hello to everyone

Hi ..Im caryl in San Diego, California. I'm really active in the local Leather/BDSM community here as well as involvement in non-local organizations. Usually others give better responses/posts sooner than I can, but I look forward to seeing where this site goes. Anyone is welcome to message me on yahoo IM for conversation (which is easier for me than emails) or drop me a line here. And if you're ever visiting San Diego, drop me a line and I'll let you know what's going on in the area.

Best wishes,
    caryl

14. pricklypouch

pricklypouch New Member

Hello, I am in North London and have just joined. I am looking for switch females in the same area to chat to and hopefully meet in the future for mutual fun.

15. sub_servient1

sub_servient1 New Member

From the Atlanta area I say hello to all. Looking foward to meeting someone from the area.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.