Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Good evening,
I bid you all Happy New Year.
I am here because over the past year I've experienced many changes in my life and in some respect they have led me here. I have been looking at many sights with regard to BDSM but this forum seems appropriate for me.
I've always had desires that I have discreetly kept secret, that I have not shared because there was no one to share them with. And then one day a met a man, and he's become my best friend. He has walked this path and strayed from it but wishes to return. I am new to it and he has taught me a great deal so far. We are each neither Dominant or submissive but both depending upon the desire. I trust him implicitly, which I understand is very important. We communicate honestly, expressing our needs, desires, limits, we have safe words.
I am here because I wish to know more. I will not pretend to understand the 24/7 lifestyle or the more hardcore aspects of BDSM, but I feel discussing this with others who participate and perhaps share these similar urges will help me better understand, and maybe be a better lover.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.