Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

subbybrat

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hello to all members of the sm place
i would like to thank you for haveing me
a littel about my self i have been studing the bdsm ls and have no begun to under stand what it that has been missing in my life and from this i under stand the i am a sub and that i am all so not worthy so as for this i will take my blace in the corner and kneel till i am spoken to thank you for your time in reading this
your subbybrat

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

namrog46

hellooooo

hi everyone and thanks for the welcome. i'm a top and you might say a new married person, yes even at my age. been married to the love of my life now for 5 years. and lovin every minute of it. and yes she is also my sub.Bondage, its what i live for. me and the king just had another birthday, but he is 11 years older than me. and can sing a whole heck of a lot better. will write more soon. okey that it for now, peace and love..................namrog46

Fileboom Premium Account

Mistress

Well, I am new here and just trying to find my way around. Not sure if this is the right place, but I wanted to say I am a dominant female (by nature), seeking my sub. Hopefully he is nearby so we can start the year off right.
In the meantime if any Dommes would like to share tip, advice, etc feel free to contact me. As I am still learning. My size helps me a lot, but I am sure there is more.

Fileboom Premium Account

Slavebitch Lara

I would briefly like to fancy …

I am slave Lara (38) and am for 10 years in possession of my master. My beloved man has trained me to his obedient whore. He brings forward me to foreign persons, he allows to use me from strangers, also several at the same time. If the strangers are not contented, he punishes me for it. In addition, he wants to publish photos and videos of my education.

Yours

Slavebitch Lara

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.