Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick121x

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Reply to Alise...

Hey Richard!
I was impressed by your pictures! Sooo good! I wish you success in finding the right one for you! Ohh.., but you are already having all the success one can imagine, I believe :)) Would you like to share? I am sure you have lots of good exciting stories!
The best,
Alise

Thank Alise - Only today did I note that you had looked at my intro message and with such a very nice reply. Thanks, very much.

The fact is that as a single BDSM-er, there is more "down time" than I would like to report. That is a pain, really! When one needs, loves, and enjoys playtime as I do - missing it is quite emotionally painful. Over the years, excepting the times I was in relationships, it seems that I get to play about five or six times a year - I am sure even you would admit that moves into the unwanted "torture" notions.

And yet, when I go to parties and munches, I cannot ever appear "needy" as that does not work well as an attraction - well for guys... for sure, for me! It is soooo nice to meet someone who "clicks" and I may have the opportunity to play with.

These days, I seem to have aged quite a bit, and it is getting harder to find ladies who can enjoy that notion. I fully understand, for it is younger women that I enjoy most - just as it is true that most females enjoy the more virile appearing men. Nuff said on that account....

Living in Vegas, the Sin City.... well it really is not very open in the BDSM world. It seems there are lots of folks who like to tease by dressing with hints of the BDSM notions - but it is very rare that they actually mean what they suggest. Oh, that is so hard on me! I am very easily titillated - and unintentionally (or not...) misled.

That is a very tempting avatar pic that you use. ...love it!

Richard

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.