Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MrRandall

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Indiana Master seeks females

Hello everyone. I just joined and would like to chat with any decent females who are desiring to locate a Master close to southwestern Indiana.
I have 20+ years of experience and I am seeking a sub/slave to enjoy either full time or part time. I am seeking a female slave to enjoy as a live in and have a LTR with yet do enjoy having other females that need a Master on a pt/ft basis to take care of needs. I know that there are females that are not getting needs taken care of by present bf's or husbands and I
want to talk with these females.

I do want to enjoy all that I can from this group and I am looking forward to many pleasures.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ranch78

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello

Hello, I recently joined the forums. I'm a college-educated, articulate, and opinionated Alpha Male (that doesn’t mean I’m an ass or arrogant). I’m a fairly well experienced Dom, I’ve had two subs over the last six years and I’m ready to find another.

I'm looking to find a female sub/slave with a mind of her own, with a good grip on reality. I’m seeking an intelligent, submissive-minded woman who wants to be more than just submissive and is interested in deeper levels. She should be someone who has the ability to grow and change, keep things interesting and takes the initiative to learn and grow. She should also be interested in a relationship and not just playing. Of course, that doesn't mean that I am not open to playing with the right sub.

Wow, that kind of turned into a personal ad. Sorry about that...:cool:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.