Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

BloodW0rx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey all, just thought I'd introduce myself since I've been lurking around on here long enough. It's great to see a forum along these lines where I can learn more about BDSM culture in all its aspects, fairly new to BDSM and from all of the threads I've been reading I can see you people certainly have an active and close knit community, which is awesome. Anyways, hope to start getting more active on here, just split up with my gf tonight and I feel like exploring my bdsm side more since she wasn't interested (boring sex is terrible for a relationship) :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ezekeil

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi. new to all of this. My girl quite likes the bondage, but i've never done anything more "kinky" than oral before (bonefied country bumkin i is). Pretty much i've joined up here to do a bit o'research to make myself a bit more comfortable satisfying the woman i love in the way she likes it... Very scared of hurting her (and of explaining how it happened at hospital, but more of explaining to her mum about why we had to go to the hospital).

in a nutshell, I'm here to learn.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.