Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Submissive

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Howdy! Just joined a little while ago and decide to start posting. I'm a young artist from Utah, mostly a vore artist, but have been doing some bondage stuff. I've started to enjoy the look of a women in tight latex and other bondage. So I'm also new to this whole master/slave thing too. I would love to have my own puppygirl some day. Oh just to let ya'll know I have a small learning disablity where I have problems spelling, so forgive me for any spelling mistakes. Just wanted say Hi, "Howdy!"

Hi Blackrain,

I'm originally from Utah myself. Moved out to the east coast for work, miss my family though.

As someone who is into the fetishes I'm interested to see your fetish art. I had to look up what vore art was as I had never heard of it.

Anyway tell your friends about the sight. I hope this place gets popular.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Lucian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am the evil one....... Lucian from the Uk but dont let that worry you.

I've been involved in a three year online/RL Ds relationship which has just ended.
I learned a great deal from my time with my lady about what goes on in a female
submissives head, or at least the bit i could understand, lol.

I'm not here trawling for a new sub though. Along with two friends we are hoping
to start a small business designing and building Bdsm play equipment. I'm not here
trying to advertise either, just a chat and make a few friends.

It's easy enough to design equipment from a Top's point of view but its the bottom
who ends up being strapped to it. So i'm interested in learning what a sub would
like to see on such things. If the sub is more comfortable on the equipment they
can focus more on their predicament, whats happening to them and the session
will last longer.

But thats just my perspective on things, i'm not the one who would be restrained,
I'm the one who would be dishing out the painful discipline !!

Lucian

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.