Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

PTs_Pet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Saying Hello

Hi, newly registered to the site. my Dom fiance just recently honored me with my collar. My relationship with him is the furthest into this lifestyle I've ever ventured.. not for lack of want as being a Sub, His Sub specifically, feels as natural to me as the act of breathing and I've always wanted/dreamed for what I now have.. that One person that totally gets me and understands every aspect of me and my 'twisted' little mind. not only understands, but shares the same thoughts and that i've EVER been able to truly trust to reveal all of myself to.. i guess that the crux of the Dom/Sub relationship, isn't it? as having a Sub is His dream come true as well, we are both in our very first (and only) Dom/Sub relationship. So, me being the relentless researcher, never knowing enough about anything that interests me, I found this forum site.

I'm just hoping to be in the company of like minded individuals, gain some ideas/advise when / where needed, anything I can do to be the best Sub for my Sir and passify my hunger for knowledge.

I'll admit in advance, in a lot of ways I'm ignorant to lingo or some codes of conduct as I've never socialized in the bdsm scene/lifestyle - if i even know anyone into i'm not aware .. so if i offend or say/step out of line or just basically say or ask something ridiculous or simply stupid.. i promise it's not intentional .. although i am known for the ridiculous part. :)

I am PTs Pet.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.