Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Nexxie
pkpaperinik
and
Exciter_Sinner_Tyrant

Welcome to the forum. We have lots of experienced and inexperienced people here - you can ask questions of those who know or bond with those who are new.
Most here are respectful of others opinions, and helpful. Enjoy your visits and don't hesitate to ask questions or participate in a discussion.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

loli-pop

Hello~
I've been in the scene for almost 2 years now as a slave to my Master.
We're part of a BDSM club in LA called Threshold Society ( http://www.threshold.org/ ) and lately we haven't been going because our membership ran out...

so I decided to find a forum that I may be able to frequent in the meantime! Also I'd love to meet more people in the scene and learn more and more so I may better please Him<3

It's an honor to be a part of such a great group of people~ Please feel free to message me anytime!

With love,
Cassandra.

Fileboom Premium Account

juanmarcel

Very nice to be here.

It just dawned on me this afternoon, that there had to be forums for this. A quick search later and, well, here I am! I'm not really sure where to go from here, but I would like to chat and discuss "whatever". I'd love to talk to some dominant women, since I don't often have a partner and pretty much have been limited to the "self-practice" of this art.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.