Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruisedNipples

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey everyone, I'm a 29-year-old male switch from the Netherlands. I'm in a committed relationship with a wonderful girl. We both love bdsm, music, books, art, travel and movies.

I like to switch with my partner, she is more sub than domme, but knows how to dish it out when needed. Mutual interests: rope bondage/binding/immobilization/wrapping, clamps, compression, biting, weights, stretching, hot wax, needles.

I hope to have a good time on here and will try to contribute to discussions where I can. I'm here to share and learn. Feel free to contact me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Mystres Rhys styl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mystres Rhys Styl Fetish Queen Extraordinare

Mystres Rhys Styl is a beautiful, wickedly sensual mistress with depths of experience from which she pulls many a trick. I am a alluring and very sexy young lady located in Montgomery Alabama. I have a warm engaging personality, a great sense of humor and you will soon discover why I have an excellent reputation. I'm an intensely alive individual and I'm comfortable following my impulses wherever they may lead. I am considered a fetish queen and find utter bliss in fulfilling your darkest desires, all that you hide, are exposed for me to exploit in my domain. With discretion assured, let's explore every fantasy and bring imagination to life. Whether you are a bad boy in need of spanking and punishment or completely submissive and in need of total domination, you will find what you seek here.

mystres-322956-c465m.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Attachments

• elogo 2.jpg
    elogo 2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 22