Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Greetings all,

While I’ve been lurking around several sites, this one seems to be the most comfortable so while I may join a few others, I think I’ll call this one home.

I don’t actively “live the lifestyle.†In fact I appear so perfectly average and vanilla that most people believe they have met me before when I’m introduced for the first time. This facade is carefully crafted to protect my job, income and family. However, I don’t remember a time when I was not at attracted to the more unusual aspects of sexuality.

I’m dominant and am most interested in rope play, bondage, control, sensory deprivation and withheld/forced orgasms.

Ranger

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Greetings!

Somehow I have passed by this thread in my adventures of looking about, LOL! In introducing myself, I have been active in this lifestyle for just over a decade. I am dominate and explore a variety of aspects in this realm. My more preferred interests follow along bondage, sensory deprivation, forced orgasms, mental play and more. I appreciate many disciplines.

It has been very nice to come across a site a little more accommodating! Good job
!

Fileboom Premium Account

joanne-uk

hello everyone :)

I have just come across this forum - Im 40 years old and have been in and out of relasionships due to being a bigger girl and shy. Yet i love being controled.

I do have children but i have also been a single mum for along time, apart from online love "if it was love"

Im starting to think big girls aren't needed in the D/s - BDSM lifestyle.

Sorry about my spelling but im also dylexic. again another thing that puts people of me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.