Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucdante55

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hello everyone

We are pleased to welcome you as a member of our forum. You can post you greetings here.

Hi Everyone from Stratford upon Avon in the uk. I am sure that our story is not unusual. I have a partner 'Cherry' although we are in our fifties, (both youthfull and hedonistic I hasten to add) we have only just started to embrace our true erotic identities. Cherry is submissive and since meeting her I have stopped denying my dominant side and have allowed the process of transformation to come through.
We would love to converse with like minded people who can help guide us. On the professional front I am a psychologist and fully understand the power relationships between Dom and sub from that professional perspective, but also understand the complexity of the submissive partner, and the simple fact she finds it hard to describe exactly what it is she wants, which means that I sometimes get things wrong.
My whole objective in being dominant is to help Cherry become free of the traditional 'vanilla'moral codes and really relax into her submissive self ( this makes me sound like a pretty crap Dom) but of course being highly visual I get a massive amount from our relationship. So any help or guidence from either a nurturing Dom or from submissive girls would be well received. Warm wishes to you all. Laurie and Cherry

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

SirD

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Greetings.SirD here.

A bit about me.My wife and I recently decided to introduce a 24/7 D/s element to our marriage of 17 years and,though there have been a few rough spots,its going quite well.
The really tough part though is that the BDSM community in our area has either died out or gone deep underground,leaving us going it alone so to speak.After nosing thru a few other forum sites we found this one,which seems to offer much of what we are looking for.

The challenge is the change.I've never been the commanding type and my wife has(or rather had) control issues.Both of these were elements we wanted to change,and thanks to the lifestyle,it's coming along well.Now that I've found this place,I hope to find more useful info and experiences to help O/our transformation from vanilla couple to active D/s couple grow and advance.

Keep up the good work.I'll be watching and learning.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.