Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavejim88

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello

Hello my name is slave jim88 i write Female Domination male submission erotica. Fantasy and reality short and long (chapters and parts).
i am presently married so i am not looking to serve live on cam or financially.
i do network; if y/you are having an event party etc let me know
Look to associate with Female Led Relationship couples Female Supremacists Female Dominants and male submissives
i was a houseboy in the 80's and say Ladies for sessions and attended Hellfire Club in NY Paddles TES Dom Sub Friends
Have been wrting for almost seven years
Recently attended a munch for Club FEM

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Beloved_Cat

Hello everyone.

I just ran into this forum last week, read fourteen pages of threads, and thought to myself "Hmmm... I think I like these people."

So maybe I'll stay for a bit.

Please don't expect me to have any knowledge/experience/anything though. I'm a poor student who can't even afford his own place. When you have to empty a house to be able to have a scene, they become few and far between :(

I mean, I go weeks sometimes without any marks on my body at all! You all know that just ain't right.

So I'll probably look to you guys for your great wisdom in my time of despair.

No pressure though.

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

Hello everyone.

I just ran into this forum last week, read fourteen pages of threads, and thought to myself "Hmmm... I think I like these people."

Please don't expect me to have any knowledge/experience/anything though.

So I'll probably look to you guys for your great wisdom in my time of despair.

No pressure though.

Im sure you will love it here, because ppl. are very nice :) And nobody expects you to be a fountain of wisdom. Although there are people here who are very knowledgeable! Im new. I dont know much about anything at all.. Even if you dont know anything, it's not like you aren't allowed an opinion :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.