Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martello

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

Martello

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Greetings,
A little about ourselves is that the user name of Santuary Freak is being used by a married couple and any messages posted on this forum may have been from either the wife or the husband but only speak for the both of us. Currently we reside in California due to husband being in the military but originally, the husband is from New Jersey as the wife is from Florida. If you would like to know a little more about ourselves you can always drom a pm

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

priya

Hello from India!!

Hi everyone, i guess i must be the first member from India!! :)
I'm a newbie to BDSM forums, but certainly not a newbie to BDSM! I am a slave to my boyfriend and Master, Ashish. I have been his slave for the last 2 and a half years, and have enjoyed receiving pain and being humiliated for the last 5 years.

On the professional front, i work in the creative department for an ad agency. Looking forward to taking part in discussions here!! :)

Fileboom Premium Account

harsh_one

hey, all.

hi everyone. Well, If priya is the first memeber from India then i maybe the second one. Awww i never get to be the first :p.(btw, hi priya. Hope to hv you in my friends list). My name is Harshal. 22yea old, new here and new to BDSM. Never had any BDSM partner. You call it a coin if it has two sides, im the one side and the other is missing, so you can call me a newbie in BDSM. But hey, i'd like to polish my side to shine, then it wont be a problem to compleat the coin, the circul, the story. l0l, sounds like a fairytale which is about to start:p.
Im here to for lots of guidance, lots of information and lots of friends. and i know you guys are there to help this noob. Thats all for now. You ll see more of me in time. Nice to be here.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.