Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bettie_slave

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I would like to introduce my most precious of slaves, my little stephanie.
He enjoys being dominated by me, licking his own cum off my pvc boots, and doing anything I please, from cleaning our house in his pvc maids outfit to letting me fuck him.

Please make him feel welcome, as he is a very shy little slave, and I think that being a part of this forum will be very beneficial to our relationship :) x

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

berginay

hello

We are pleased to welcome you as a member of our forum. You can post you greetings here.

Thank you for accepting me as a member. I hope i can meet and talk with people who have same interest. I love roped bondage being dominant on females. Just love the feeling of tying them up with soft rope and seeing them completely helpless.
I hope i did not offend anyone. This is just a great fantasy.
Again a million thanks.

Fileboom Premium Account

Hi y'all...

I'm new here, just joined today. I've been learning a lot about bdsm lately and I'm currently dating a dom. The lifestyle is more appealing to me than I would have thought! I don't have any friends who are into anything like this, although they are curious and I guess I get to be the test subject. I'd like to know more about what other sub females get out of the life...so please drop me a line, start a conversation with me. Hopefully I'll make a few friends along the way!

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.