Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

gremlin94

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

the new one from south germany

Hi there,
this is a german guy, dominant but caring for his playmate. I´m open for all, real or virtual, single dates maybe partnership at female sub. Relationship not excluded. You don´t need to be sub in normal life, but a 24/7 sub is although welcomed. Experience collected over many years is guaranteed. You havn´t to be skilled in your role if only you want grow in the part of sub/slave.Ther is a house with a nice cellar.
Males can await only hard education.
Maybe see you later.

Hallo,
hier habt Ihr mal einen deutschenTop, dominant aber fürsorglich. Bin für Alles offen, real oder virtuell, vom kleinen Date bis zur komplexen Partnerschaft. Außerhalb der Spielstunden kannst du eine gleichwertige Partnerin sein, als 24/7 bist Du auch willkommen. Erfahren musst du auch nicht sein, davon habe ich im Laufe der Jahre einiges gesammelt. Doch solltest Du dann bereit sein, in Deine Rolle als Sub/Slave hineinzuwachsen.
Männer haben nur strenge Erziehung zu erwarten.Es gibt da ein Haus mit einem hübschen Keller.
Vielleicht sehen wir uns später!

gremlin94

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Littlelucymk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, I am new onto this forum so I thought I best say hi...

I am single, 31, white, gainfully employed. Live in Milton Keynes, England (about 50 miles north of London). Love travelling, dancing ballroom and salsa and reading historial and romantic novels.

Attend the F Club in South London with an American friend when he is in town. Happy to attend with other men. If interested let me know and let's see if we can come to an arrangement!

I am keen to meet a man who will become my lover and friend and one day my husband.

Fetishes include ropeplay, selfbondage, anal play, restraints, chastity on myself and others, threesomes, foursomes, watching and being watched during sex and swinging. Keen to explore all aspects of sex and sexuality.

If you want to know more about me, drop me a line.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.