Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxy lady

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm a virgin to BDSM. I have read endless books and blogs on the topic- and yes my curiosity has been sparked.
It started with an encounter i had with a Dom.

I was approach by a man that touched me, mishandled me-said the most atrocious things to me, all sexual of nature. When I said no-he respectfully walked away. And I have not stopped fantasizing about that-WHAT IF-

I felt betrayed by my own body's reaction and feel foolish that my mind can not stop craving the experience promises. So handsome man with the tribal tattoo-if you out there...please respond to me...I am ready...I WANT TO BE YOUR SLAVE!
IF I was a little braver I would have asked you to come back, I wish you knew how your aggression and assertiveness left me soaked.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

MasterParagorn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi A/all,

I'm a very dominant person with an unhealthy interest in watersports and public humiliation of my slave. I think the two go very well together personally! :) I've just left a 24/7 master / slave relationship of 3 years, and am now on the lookout for my next pet project (female), for online or RL play!

Oh and there is pretty much nothing (legal) i won't have a go at! If its dirty / perverse then i'll probably love it.

PM me if you're interested :)

P

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.