Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Groovy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My last relationship introduced me to submission with....

Restraints
Blindfolds
urethral play
Low Estim
Spanking and paddling
Hair pulling
Forced orgasms

I loved it and was ashamed at how much I enjoyed it, for a while until I realized it was totally OK. I am a lightweight at BDSM and if I met the right person I might take it further. I agree with the person that stated they do not want a slave/master relationship. In my career and life in general I am quite assertive, bold and like someone who can handle that side in a fun way. I'm just someone with that fetish in the bedroom. I am not looking to meet a stranger on-line and hop in bed either.

What I like about BDSM.....The trust I build when I give someone all control, the discipline that motivates me to make the right choices in my best interest with someone who cared enough to guide me and well of course the sexual aspect! I also like the idea of having someone I am in love with and they get to see sides of me no one else does. It makes me feel intimate on a whole new level.

Anyway, thank you for such a wonderful site.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

francis_kitten

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've already made a few posts on this forums but I think its time I introduced myself. Well rather, introduced myself and my fiance. We're college students and hope to tie the only knot we don't plan on undoing in about a year or so. Both of us are switches but its not a true 50/50 split. I think I'm the dominate more often than she is but it works for us. We've been slowly delving into the world of BDSM since we met. I think it was about a month after we first met that she first let me do some light bondage. We aren't the most knowledgeable couple out there but we do try to keep ourselves informed and aware of various issues.

I mainly came to this forum to get some feedback on an odd question I had but after looking around at some of the other posts, I have to say I'm rather enjoying watching the community through the various posts and threads. I like the informal, playful atmosphere where people are free to express themselves. I do plan on sticking around a bit and offering my take on some of the discussions that do come up.

On a final note, how common is it for couples to share a forum account? Would it be better for us to get separate ones or does it not matter?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.