Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyroaquatic

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello. How are we today?

i have been called many things. pyroaquatic is a name i have given myself. it sounds better than terraero.

quite a funny thing, naming myself that. i am now in florida enjoying the oceans, lakes, and rivers while being burned alive by a giant solar sphere in the sky.

fire and water.

some of my nonbdsm interests include:

latin, english, science, insects, trees, plants, dirt, magnetism, words, poems, reading, polyhedrons, more reading (i digest books like cake), role playing games, magnifying lenses and optic phenomenon, sounds (i make a bunch), music (almost everything), spirituality (my sunday walks of introspection.), alchemy, philanthropy and running out of breath while i introduce my self.

one long run on.

some other points about my character?
i will admit my mistakes willingly and gladly, and make an attempt to correct any. For any one intelligent thing i do, i have two stupid things backing it up. Guaranteed. I am weird, strange, abnormal, entertaining (it is usually for myself but if you happen to be around be prepared), and generally goofy.

Physical traits include:
120 lbs, 5" 7', dirty blond hair, blue eyes.

Yes I am very skinny, and no I will not dress up like a woman for you. I have a thing called testosterone that I need to engage and a boundary that needs not be crossed. On that note, I am heterosexual and looking for a Naturally Dominant Female. Not a mean spirited inner nature removing one but a Mistress that embraces me for what i am and wants to make me a better PERSON after service. She is concerned for my well being. Even after the contract is complete.

i am not looking for sex. i am not saying i will not have sex. i have been too trusting of people and now i have none left for many. i have some experience with bdsm and being a submissive and a Dominant. i am definitely not Dominant.

i am looking to be challenged. to be tested. to be bound by the whims of a Female Dominant and giving up control to her. pain is part of it. love is part of it. in a sense, she will be tested as well.

that is me, and you are you.

questions?

ps.... thanks smplace.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

subspace

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

pyroaquatic

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Latin? Really? Poeta est agricola. (The farmer is a poet)
And that ladies and gentlemen is what four years of Latin gets ya!:)

Welcome Pyroaquatic!

I have had no formal training in Latin except for a few classes. It is generally used for binomial nomenclature. That and the root words of things. just a silly interest that is all.

thanks everyone. this forum seems a bit more down to earth, that is why i like it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.