Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuka

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Been on a while now so just thought we'd say hi.

We're a young (very young I guess) 24/7 D/s couple.

Our pseudonyms are Nuka and Ashlie, Nuka being the Dom.

We're English, living in the North of England, not looking for any playing outside of our relationship but we do enjoy being part of the community, and this forum has almost become a link to the community, allowing us to learn from others likes/dislikes and experiences and try things out between ourselves, and I hope we can give our experiences to others as well.

We're open to private messages and exchanging ideas privately as well as within the forum.

Well that's us...

Oh, it's normally Nuka who types, hence the capitalised I etc, when ashlie types it'll usually be in lowercase. I guess it's confusing having a couple of one account on here when people are usually just one person on here, but trust us, it's easier to just have the one account. :p

See ya around!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MissVitality901

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hello all My name is MissVitality901

I've been in a D/s relationship for the last 18 months and have been a cuckoldress for almost the whole of it. During that time I've become very, very dominant, to the point where I now consider my Domme identity to be the real me. I love that feeling, when I close the doors and draw the blinds, when I stop pretending I give a damn about other people's petty needs, and just revel in getting Whatever I Want.

I love having a 24/7 cuck, but we've come to the point where he has no more barriers and taboos to break down. He is totally feminized around the house, comes over to my place 3 times a week to do chores, is over most nights giving me foot and body massages, is an expert at oral sex and watches meekly and attentively when I spend time with my bull. Yes, I love him, but I miss the fun of pushing his limits back. I'm almost tempted to unlock him for a few weeks and let him get his dignity back so I can break it all down again!

Instead, I'm here, seeking more outlets for my Domme side. This is my second attempt to find good subs online - last time I found that most of you out there are top-from-bottom, fakes, time wasters or just plain boring. If you do contact me, take a moment first to ask if you're any of those things.

What am I looking for? Someone willing to undergo total power exchange with me. Due to his personal circumstances, my current cuck isn't live-in, so there is a place at the foot of my bed for the right guy. I'm not willing to meet up right away with anyone - I need to decide if you are worth it first - but my ultimate goal is to find a live-in with soft limits that I can break down in person, until you are a soft little ball of putty I can roll around in my hand. I do play online with interesting guys, but if there is no prospect of us meeting, you have to ask what you can do for me to make it worth my while.

Total power exchange means 100% service to me. In our relationship, there is no fairness or equality, only my needs, desires and wants. I can afford to take my time and reject 99.9% of the men who approach me, until I find a true submissive who is willing and able to give himself to me totally. This will include financial domination, particularly for new slaves who have yet to prove they are worth my time, online or otherwise. l'm real and I can prove it, but asking me to jump through endless hoops is a sure sign you're not a "sub" at all, just another top-from-bottom loser who doesn't understand how this relationship is going to work. Hint: I'm the one who tells you to do things, not the other way round.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.