Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sir_Jonathan

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Greetings to all! I just joined today, I am a dominant searching for a female submissive playmate, but I also want more, don't get me wrong 'play' can be fun and it is but as we grow older we all want, well some of us want, a deeper relationship, than just a play relationship can offer. So, even though I continue to be open to a play relationship with others that are available and want to play; I am also seeking something more permanant, perhaps even leading to more of a long term commitment.
Well I am glad to have found this group, and look forward to exploring your group with you!
Have a great weekend!
Sir_Jonathan
Ps. I love kinky, always willing to discuss about this topic, "kinkyness"

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

TeddyTmann

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi, I'm Ted in New Port Richey, Florida...I am a true Nudist, and I really crave being striped, displayed and humiliated for the pleasure and amusement of groups. My greatest fantasy is to be a party favor...blindfolded and forced to stand nude with my hands tied behind me...then throughout the evening...the attendees periodically circulate to where I am and violate or humiliate me in various ways...then leave me to my humiliation, in whatever position they finished with me. I can hear women laughing at me and ridiculing me...

Ohhh...that gets me going...any way I'd love to hear from any who would like to get to know me...or get to use me...

See me, share me, show me, use me...
2197715618_50b5a447b8_m.jpg

2197715438_4b1037b786_m.jpg

2144166546_424f7a92e0_m.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.