Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotMedia_Inter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone, my name is Brittany. I'm making a small intro of myself to let you all know a bit more about myself.

I'm fascinated with photography. I'm not a professional or anything alike, I just love making clicks and freezing all kinds of moments. I've being doing photo shooting for all kinds of small business and events. Lately I've being working with a fetish company and well I'm enjoying this kinda of art. I've noticed that there are people here in this forum already posting my pictures, so has the webmaster from the company I work for informed me and well I've made my searches around. So I've asked the webmaster from the company I work not to allow any more picture posting of mine.

Oh yeah, btw I work for <a href="www.fetish4real.com" >Fetish4Real</a>. So excuse me if I post any pictures that someone else posted.

My work is evolving, I still have much to learn about photo shootings and their beauties and pieces of art we, photographers of this generation, can make .

I hope to get to know you people more, since I have much to learn about this type of lifestyle. And so I believe the more I'll learn, the better of a meaning I can put into my work. I'm definatly taking advices, comments, suggestions or anything you people feel like saying to me that will help me improve my skills.

A note, please do not take this as spam. I'm promoting my shootings, and not selling my material. Hope this is a start of a great journey for me and you people aswell.

Regards,
Brittany I. Gianvecchini
PhotMedia Inter

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.