Greet the forum. Say "hello" you can here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickrick1964

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello everyone! My name is Rick and I'm a 43-year-old male who is into female submission and/or bondage (fantasy). I like pregnant females too! Lactation, fisting, and other similar things really turn me on. I am a "DOM" in my personal nature, I believe, and I love submissive females! I love to see females in bondage and in "sex-slave" situations! I am seeking a female, right now, just basically for fantasy role-play. I just like certain aspects of BDSM, as I say, because I love playing the role of the Dominant-Male! Anyway; Take Care All! Stay Horny! Women -- Stay Submissive And Passive To Your Men! HaHa! Sincerely, Rick (rickrick1964) ;-)~

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Andrea's slave

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Introducing myself

New companions of SMPlace

My name is roberto. I'm a 44 yo submissive husband from Brazil and I am entering today in your discussion group.. My interest for the group was motivated, mainly, for two factors (sorry if my English is not perfect):

1. i and my Mistress Wife appreciate and live the D/S and S/M lifestyle;

2. We do want to know people that, like us, sympathize and practice such lifestyle;

My profile is submission and my energies are all devoted to my wife.

Although we've been in that relationship species for only five years, we've tried to approach of the ideal "24/7". We always instruct ourselves by accessing texts and available documentaries, mainly, through internet. We resented ourselves, however, of the impossibility of ideas exchange, once the subject is still of difficult traffic among the people of our relationship ("vanillas") .
We intend, starting from the knowledge of other "same" ones, to learn about and to improve ourselves in this kind of lifestyle, witch one, we both agree, is the most lucid among unequal people - the submission and the delivery of the body and soul of an inferior being to a superior being.
It will be a pleasure change ideas with those that, like us, respect and practice femdom and DS, 24x7.

Signed: roberto {Andrea's slave}

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.