Gay solo video collection, Come and fuck them

hotman89

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Filemonster 15

Letterio Amadeo (solo)
5905a500e347c5f9ffbe6a778971bb86.jpg

Studio: Hard Brit Lads
Cast: Letterio Amadeo

Everything about Letterio is huge. At six foot three with broad shoulders, massive muscles and rugby player legs, he is a powerful presence. Add to that his strong dark features and hairy body, and like everything else, his dick is big, thick and meaty too. Starting off with an interview, in a very deep voice, Letterio chats about the type of he goes for and how he keeps in such incredible shape. He starts off the solo with some hot groping, taking off his top to reveal his impressive chest. Getting a thick bulge in his shorts, he pulls them down. Letterio strokes and squeezes the very thick throbbing package in his white undies, showing it off to the camera, then gets naked. He starts playing with his super thick meat, sliding his foreskin back and forth over the head, then jerks off slowly for us, and gives us some hot hands free action as he plays with his hard nipples, his dick twitching. On the sofa now, he lays back and continues playing with his cock and nipples, giving some very horny looks to camera. He starts to build himself up, wanking harder and faster. His muscles bulge and tighten as he gets close. Jerking off hard now, he beats away at his fat meat till the spunk starts squirting out thick and white over his bulging abs. He squeezes out every last drop giving a final horny look to camera.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 183.3 MB
Download Letterio Amadeo (solo)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

hotman89

Filemonster 150

Chuck
b4ba7b979cbe95021d7917c71ffa1721.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Video language: English

Next Door Studios' star Chuck came to Montreal for his first stripper's gig ever. I hooked up with him during the day and played strip pool on location at Stock bar. Such a gorgeous guy can be intimidating but he was so fun to hang out with, he quickly became a friend.

Duration: 14:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4661kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 506.2 MB
Download Chuck

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Filemonster 152

Cameron Johnson
e64139bf1ee2ee42a11de9f130ca23f8.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Muscle

Cameron Johnson is a bad boy, originally from Queens, who has found a way to turn hard knocks into success, and also how to turn a soft body hard. As a fight stuntman, Cameron is used to taking a blow, but here he's looking for one as he unzips his cover-all in the garage to reveal his hard muscled body. You can see the bruises on his hands as he pulls his pants down and peels the layers off, revealing a strong back, cut arms, and a cock that is ready for a starring role.

Duration: 29:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Cameron Johnson

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Filemonster 155

AD-Cort
efffee148126945f77c1dfc14595ea8a.jpg

Cort's a sturdy-looking young man with a nice, toned body and a penchant for drinking and partying. He tells us he's 5'7' and 160 pounds, with a bare, smooth chest and a couple of tattoos. He alternates, as one hand strokes his firm stiffy under his boxer-briefs, while the other caresses the muscles of his upper torso.
Cort hits the ground running, as he rubs himself up fast and furious. But this is a marathon, not a sprint, so after a while he slows his pace, using just his thumb and index finger to play up and down the sides of his shaft. With his other hand, he gives his balls a little tug, just to show them who's boss. They must be bursting with semen, but our man Cort's gonna cum when he's good and ready, and he's not done enjoying himself yet!
He picks up the pace again, and the loud sounds of him rubbing his dick back and forth in his hand are priceless. So's the huge load that shoots all over his smooth chest and drips down into his treasure trail. Cort's left a little wordless while he catches his breath, but the smile on his face says it all.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 585.0 MB
Download AD-Cort

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89

Filemonster 156

Ashton
1985754b1b27216ecb18ab0e8cbc59a5.jpg

Genres: Solo, Muscle, Masturbation, Posing

Yeah when I was younger I was a pirate," he explained. "My family and I were like a traveling circus. My dad would dress me up in a pirate costume! I had a little wooden sword and everything."

Everything about Ashton is entertaining -- his personality, his jokes, and his life stories. Being in the same room with him just puts a smile on your face.

"I was in the Marines, I was a pirate, a skateboarder, and a student... I was gay for a while too!"

He tried to get that one by without me noticing!

"Yeah in high school I used to swing back and forth!"

"Like a swing!"

He laughed. "I guess so, like a swing. I just liked each equally. They brought different things to the table!"

"So what's on your table now?"

"Right now," he said, pausing for a moment... "Well it's been a while since I've been with a guy. I guess that's why I'm here!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 10546kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Ashton

Fileboom Premium Account

hotman89