Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The English Mansion - Swinging Strapon - Part 3. Starring Mistress Damara

Category: Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing
Related Categories: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Damara, Mistress, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm
Keywords: Male Cum Swallowers, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

Runtime: 00:06:04
Video Size: 291 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download from k2s
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

The English Mansion - Tongue Slave - Upscale - Part 2. Starring Mistress Sidonia

Category: The English Mansion, Mistress, Mistress Sidonia
Related Categories: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking
Keywords: k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

Runtime: 00:06:13
Video Size: 226 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gastroljor1986

The Mean Girls - (1080 HD) Feet and Denial. Starring Lexi Chase and Goddess Draya

So Lexi and I came home from the gym and our feet were sooo sweaty. Luckily, we keep a footslave stationed in the side room of Mean Girl Manor by the front door! but instead of letting it LICK our feet (like we know it wanted to sooo bad!!) we decided to put duct tape over its mouth and make it SNIFF our feet dry!! Haha. The poor pathetic loser was like so desperate to lick and taste our foot sweat� but we wouldn�t let it!

We were so mean to it too. But who cares. It will put up with anything from us. And we have beaten these losers so badly that they literally live in fear of us. It knows it exists just to be USED by us! And its purpose today was to SNIFF OUR FEET right out of our sweaty gym socks!! While the entire time it�s pathetic little microdick was locked up in chastity as we it.

My favorite part was when we started by facebusting and kicking the loser in it�s head, and then we pinched its big nose between our toes and squeezed it shut so it couldn�t breathe! Sooo much fun playing with slave�s lives� But that�s the way things go at the Mean Girl Manor, We make the decisions, and slaves live (or not) with the consequences�. HAHAHAhahaha

$$$ Goddess Draya $$$

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BAREFOOT, SWEATY FEET, SOCK SMELLING, SNEAKER FETISH.
Keywords: goddess draya, lexi chase, tennis shoes, foot addiction, smelly feet, stinky feet, workout clothes, arrogant women, face kicking, barefeet, sexy soles, humiliation, foot slave, face busting, slave punishment

Runtime: 00:12:12
Video Size: 464 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

The Mean Girls - Back Hand The Bitch. Starring Princess Amber and Miss Tiffany

Princess Amber invited me over to hang out because as you should know I�m an honorary guest over at the Mean Girl Manor. Cuz I�m hot as fuck! And I get to do what I want with all these loser slaves. We were talking and this stupid imbecile slave interrupted us. Like..how fucking rude! And I happen to know that Princess Amber hates this slave�and gets pure enjoyment out of beating it.

So we took it into the room where we just happened to have restraints on both walls so we could restrain both its arms while its on its stupid knees. Then we can fuck it up as much as we want. It�s not like its going to fight back anyway�lol! We restrained one arm to one wall and the other arm to the other and cranked them up until it was nice and tight! Just to hold it in place exactly how we want it.

And then we did what we do best�.we completely fucked this slaves face right up! We were slapping it, backhanding it, kicking it. As hard as we could. It was even lucky enough to get spit on by us. Until we got bored. I�m sure by tomorrow this freaks face is going to be black and blue because we royally fucked it up. Bahahahaha�what a fucking loser!

Miss Tiffany ;P

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FACEBUSTING, FACE SLAPPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FETISH, SPITTING.
Keywords: miss tiffany, princess amber, mean girls, face kicks, restrained, obedience, face beating, humiliation, bald slave, barefoot, face slapping, face spitting, booty shorts, slave training, submissive

Runtime: 00:11:06
Video Size: 465 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

The Mean Girls - Do Heels Hurt. Starring Mistress Tiffany and Princess Amber

I came over to hang out with Princess Amber and she was having her Aunt Platinum�s old fucking slave organize her shoe closet while we were verbally destroying it.

We were getting really annoyed with how utterly fucking stupid this freak is and how difficult it was making such a simple task. So we figured we would put our heels to work.

We just so happened to have a pink high heeled chair at the Mean Girl Manor so we cuffed this piece of crud to the giant high heeled chair and literally destroyed its balls with our high heels. I�m not going to lie�there was even some red stuff�lol. But you all know how much I love destroying pathetic males balls. Hahahaha.

This was so much fun.

Runtime: 00:15:10
Video Size: 592 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

The Mean Girls - In The Middle. Starring Goddess Platinum and Mistress Tiffany

Hahahaha I love being an honorary guest at the Mean Girl Manor. It�s so much fun going over there to use and the Mean Girl�s slaves and not have to deal with all the bullshit drama that comes along with owning slaves. LOL!

Goddess Platinum is crazy and could care less about the slaves. Too Platinum the slaves are so replaceable, that makes it even more fun.

This bald ass annoying slave irritates the crud out of me every single time I�m over at the Mean Girl Manor. I truly love this freak. It�s so fucking stupid and it mumbles all the time. Hearing it is like hearing fingernails scrape down a chalk board.

Since Platinum knows I can�t stand it she helped me destroy it by slapping it, kicking it, hitting it, spitting on it�

I had sooooo much fun destroying it that I really can�t wait till my next visit so I can do it all over again.

It�s hilarious looking at the pure fear on its face when it sees me walk in the door. It actually really turns me on� the fear I strike in these pathetic males is so hot to me.

Runtime: 00:11:36
Video Size: 299 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

The Mean Girls - Kicking the Cash Out of It. Starring Goddess Asia

There is little more fun than taking cold hard cash from a slave. But making the stupid ugly thing pay Me each time I kick it in it�s miserable face or head, is an even bigger thrill. This sad thing is so desperate for any attention from any of Us, that it literally paid Me over $500 to simply kick it�s head and face over and over and over again. HOW FUCKING PATHETIC IS THAT??? My perfect little feet smash into this loser�s face and head, and it coughs up another $20 each and every time. Watch Me make this loser agree to go into permanent debt to be kicked in the face by Me. All just for the honor of My perfect feet destroying it�s face, and any little bit of self-esteem it had left. Sorry loser, you�re nothing except a wallet and �kicking-bag� to Me. And once your little wallet is drained and rinsed of all it�s resources, you get kicked aside until it�s replenished. (And as an extra bonus, check out how this loser�s face looked at the end when it�s nose finally gave way after one of My last kicks� Boooo hoooo bitch boi, not My Problem�)

Goddess Asia

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FACEBUSTING, FETISH, FACE SLAPPING, FOOT HUMILIATION, KICKING.
Keywords: goddess asia, face fuckup, face busting, rinse, slave atm, loser pays, kicking, facebust, loser humiliation, slave, cfnm, asian goddess, cruel goddess, cash point meet, foot fetish

Runtime: 00:09:38
Video Size: 494 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account