Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Evolved Fights - Valentina Bellucci vs David Lee

Valentina Bellucci is a beautiful curvy European Samba Dancer with strong dancing Legs and a sweet mean spirit. She doesn�t have a lot of wrestling experience but she knows how to move and seduce. Today she is taking on our undefeated Pretty Boy, David Lee. David has a weakness for beautiful strong women. He�s not here to destroy and humiliate, he loves sex fighting and he just wants to have a great time rolling on the mats with fun feisty females. This match is a back-and-forth sexual competition. David gets pinned and ass smothered a lot and it doesn�t seem to phase him one bit. He loves having big firm asses on his face and Valentina loves putting her ass in his face. This fight goes the distance. The Winner is called, The loser must concede by becoming a sex prize. The loser is face fucked and ridden hard until they can�t take it anymore. This prize round ends in a glorious creampie. The cum drips out of Valentina�s pussy as if a beast has busted a dam inside of her.

Category: Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Humiliation
Related Categories: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evolved Fights, Valentina Bellucci, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Face Sitting, Facesitting
Keywords: Degradation, Leg Scissor Squeeze, Pentration, Woman Wins, Winner Fucks Loser, Creampie

Runtime: 00:47:17
Video Size: 1.15 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download from k2s
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Femme Fatale Films - Smoke and Spit - Super HD. Starring Mistress Jenna_hd

This slave is no more than a vessel for Mistress Jenna, a spittoon and an ashtray. He is humiliated in the extreme as she flicks her ash into his mouth, blows smoke in his face and spits repeatedly in his mouth.

Category: Lingerie, Mistress Jenna, Mistress, Femme-Fatale
Related Categories: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, High Heels, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Smoke Fetish, Human Ashtray, Spitting, Spit, Dungeon
Keywords: FFF, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

Runtime: 00:24:09
Video Size: 1.21 GB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

gastroljor1986

Goddess Cheyenne - Opulent Fetish - Caning 101

My slave charlie horse has a series of punishments in store.( he knows why ) however he never knows how or when he is to receive these punishments. My assistant wants to learn to cane and time has been allotted for video production. I take care of all 3 items on the to do list here. It is the fantasy of many submissives to be used as a demo bottom for a FemDom tutorial . Even the beginners class , leaves a mark � or should I say marks!

I cover a basic outline of caning from Victorian Discipline and English Reformatory Style to Heavy SM and the Psychology of anticipated corporal punishment, as well as tips for beginners to improve confidence and accuracy before applying the methods to a submissive.

This Clip Contains : Female Domination, Caning, BDSM Instruction , Corporal Punishment, Victorian Caning, FemDom

Category: CANING
Related Categories: BDSM INSTRUCTION, FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CLASSIC CANING.
Keywords: goddess cheyenne

Runtime: 00:13:14
Video Size: 507 MB
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Goddess Cheyenne - Opulent Fetish - Gagged Spanked and Fucked

I take control of My slut gagging him and bending him over. I decide if and when he is allowed to cum. I give him a reminder of Who is in charge with My Spanksticks paddle then proceed to plow him from behind with My strap on. I stop , just before his magic moment. This one can barely take My cock at all without blowing everywhere. I spank him again to prolong My enjoyment of tormenting him with anticipation, excitement and denial. I turn him over and give him a good reaming , teasing him until I am ready for him to have the release that only My strap on can give. he attempts to touch himself a few times�of course that is not allowed. This slut comes hands free with My cock buried deep . Just because he has his orgasm does not mean its over ! It is over when I say its over! I let him know this as I push the ball gag deeper into his mouth and pound him with My strap on �.. until I have had enough.

This Clip Contains : Strap On, Pegging, Spanking, Gags , Fem Dom, Female Domination

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, SPANKING F/M, BALLGAGGED.
Keywords: goddess cheyenne

Runtime: 00:22:57
Video Size: 1020 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Kinky Mistresses - A fucking machine in Kiev. Starring Mistress Marta

Mistress Marta in her dungeon in Kiev/Ukraine like to check her new toy. A fucking machine !!! And for this she is using a male Slave but her submissive Slave girl will help her with this.

Category: Ukraine, Kiev, Fucking Machine, Anal Fucking
Related Categories: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress Marta
Keywords: Anus, Ass, Slave, Sub, Submissive

Runtime: 00:10:47
Video Size: 319 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Private Patient - Diaper Time (Part 1-2). Starring Dr. Eve

Category: Medical Fetish Adult Diaper, Adult Nappy, Alternating Pressure Mattress, White Coat, Diapers, Diaper Fetish
Related Categories: Medical Restraints, Scrotal Inflation, Ballooning, Age Regression
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Private-Patient, Dr. Eve, Medical Femdom, Medical Clinic, Fetish, Clinic

Runtime: 00:16:49
Video Size: 499 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Tease and Thank You - Total Wetsuit Slut. Starring Lucid Lavender

This tightest, sexiest wetsuit is so fucking hot. And I have a specific wetsuit fetishist below me, in heaven if only he could reach. Seeing me prance around in my brand new wetsuit, suddenly he�s stumbling on words before I�ve touched his cock. My favorite thing about wetsuits, you can get them as messy as you want without ruining them. So I ruin him instead. It�s very easily done. The fetish is strong with this one.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: SWIMSUIT, FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, BONDAGE MALE, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: lucid lavender, mistress lucid

Runtime: 00:16:14
Video Size: 529 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

The English Mansion - Beta To Bimbo - Complete Movie. Starring Tiffany Real Doll and Mistress Sidonia

Eve Harper has been out on a manhunt at a local bar and has found a suitable male for her devious invention. He is amazed such a beautiful woman would take him on a date and then invite him back to her abode and hen she gifts him a special bracelet, he is delighted and puts it on eagerly, which is where all the fun starts. The carefully crafted device blanks out the wearers thoughts and is connected to a box of delights, that allows her to choose the kind of partner she wants for the night, after some thought she selects the mindless bimbo setting, transforming her male into a sexy, slutty trans bimbo. After checking out her curvy body, Eve soon gets Tiffany on her knees licking her cunt, preparing for a long hard fucking from her new mindless sex doll, as she rides her thick cock to orgasm. Eve then teases and rubs the bimbo�s dick, the expert handjob soon making her cum a big load, another successful transformation for the better.

Category: Cum, Encouraged, Transformation, Handjob, Magic Spell, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking
Related Categories: Sex, Sex Doll, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Tiffany Real Doll, Bimbo, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Bimbo Doll

Runtime: 00:21:31
Video Size: 726 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

The English Mansion - Beta To Bimbo - Part 3. Starring Tiffany Real Doll and Mistress Sidonia

Category: Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking
Related Categories: Bimbo Doll, Cum, Encouraged, Transformation, Handjob, Magic Spell
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia, Sissy Training, Bimbo, Sissy Slut, Sissy

Runtime: 00:07:09
Video Size: 232 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

The English Mansion - Swinging Strapon - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Damara

Mistress Damara, looking stunning in her latex outfit and stiletto heels, wearing her big strapon and ready to ruin her subslut�s asshole. She starts by fucking his throat, lubricating it with her spit and practising making sexy eye contact, humiliating him with the big rubber dick. He is then put on his back on the swing, his cock whipped to hardness before she starts pounding his eager hole, soon the moans of pleasure as his prostate is pounded by the 10inch strapon. Mistress completes the humiliating control by lifting his legs up and giving him a gloved handjob until he shoots a massive cumload into his own mouth.

Category: Milking, Cum in Own Face, Latex Lingerie, Spitting, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Strapon Sucking, Dildo Sucking, The English Mansion
Related Categories: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cock Beating, Cum, Cum Eating, Cumeating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm
Keywords: Mistress Damara, Mistress, k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

Runtime: 00:18:22
Video Size: 949 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account