Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mistress Tess starring in video 'Strapped down for a caning'

Mistress Tess has another piece of man meat strapped down and ready for correction, or rather just Her enjoyment! As ever, Mistress Tess looks stunning dressed in latex and knee high boots, it�s no wonder that this piece of meat takes all that She has to give despite his yelps of pain and suffering, just the way She likes it of course.

Caning Fantasy, Female Domination-FemDom, BDSM, Blonde Goddess, British Domme, British Femdom, Caning Fantasy, FemDom

Runtime: 00:15:11
Video Size: 1.50 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download from k2s
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Peg Him - Michael Vegas and Kristen Scott Late Night Fiesta

Kristen Scott has always wanted to try pegging but never had the chance. After shooting a scene for another studio, Kristen and Michael came back to their hotel room for some late-night pegging fun.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Monster Dildo, XXL Strap-On, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Kristen Scott

Runtime: 00:22:27
Video Size: 1.59 GB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

PAIN EMPORIUM - DATE WITH A DOMINATRIX MP4 - Starring Cybill Troy

Dominik Kross visits Cybill Troy, flowers in hand, with the foolish idea that he�s going to go on a date with the gorgeous Domme. To his surprise, he is greeted by a hooded doorman. He�s thrilled when he walks into Cybills dungeon and sees her sitting there in shiny head-to-toe latex with a riding crop across her lap � but then she scoffs at his flowers and makes him sign a liability waiver. She orders him to kneel before here, like all men should, and then smacks him with the flowers before dropping them to the ground and spitting on him. She orders him to strip, crops him when he doesnt move fast enough and squeezes his balls when he remains standing. Now that hes properly prepared, she has him kiss her latex-clad ass, smothering him with her shiny cheeks and then makes him lick her boots clean, spitting into his mouth to wash the dirt from his tongue. Now the real fun begins as hes cuffed to the cross and his cock and balls are bound and tied off to rings near the floor. Mistress Cybill teases his sensative nipples before applying the clover clamps. She takes the crop to his bound bits. Hes be screaming if he didnt have the end of the leash clenched between his teeth! part 1 of 2

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, BONDAGE MALE, ROLE PLAY, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: bdsm, severe sex, ass worship, discipline, cybill troy, punishment, latex, brunette, cropping, dominatrix, dominik kross, spitting, dungeon, submissive, pleasure and pain

Runtime: 00:36:28
Video Size: 2.54 GB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

MEANBITCHES FEMDOM CLIPSTORE - Strip Club Domme 5. Starring Kiki Klout

Welcome back to the MeanBitches Strip Club! Today you meet Kiki Klout, who loves when a submissive simp comes into her club. She comes to the edge of the stage to take Jack�s money and wipes her ass across his face as she stands up. She can sense a paypig and she knows Jack will be her next conquest. Doesn�t take long before he is begging her to take the deed to his house while he licks her asshole. HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, BLOWJOB, AND MORE!

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, STRIPPERS, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS LICKING, FACE SITTING.
Keywords: kiki klout, jack vegas

Runtime: 00:46:34
Video Size: 2.65 GB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Simp Boy Tribute and Foot Training - Complete Film (4K)

Part 1

After only ONE WEEK of keyholding my new simp boy�s chastity key, he�s already handed over $300! Its honestly soooo easy to take money from this boy. He�s always so nervous around girls that he often forgets how to speak! HAHAHA It makes it even funnier when I take his money because he�s too shy to try and negotiate. I try really hard to make him squirm. I exert my dominance over him by wearing his chastity key around my neck. He�s always glancing at it, as if he has hope that I�ll someday let him out LOL. You can totally see his frustration tho when I dangle the key in his face�.. taunting and teasing him. During his first tribute ceremony, I taught boy how I like my tributes presented to me. He even got to lick my shoes clean! I need to see what I�m working with before I get him on an edging schedule, so obviously he�s not getting a release! Instead, boy gets to smell my smelly socks and feet. This will put him further in his place. I�ll let him get used to the $300 per week drain before I randomly raise it on him� he�ll have no idea when it�s coming! I�m really planning for the long term: get as much money out of boy as possible. Just a poor college student, barely able to live off the little extra money he has after I take my cut. However, this nerd is an investment. I know that he will eventually get a good paying job, and a much bigger payoff awaits me!

Part 2

Boy hands over tribute and is instructed to take off my stockings. I�d been wearing them all day long and I thought it�d be funny to watch boy obey my every command as his keyholder. I taunt and laugh at how pathetic he is, especially since his cock is locked in chastity. I let boy kiss my feet for my amusement, teasing that my feet were his FIRST KISS EVER!!! A poor virgin boy who has only ever kissed the feet of a hot bratty girl, what a SIMP! LOL. As I sit and count boy�s weekly tribute to me, I go over some simple positions for him to memorize�..�VULNERABLE!� boy learns quickly to spread his legs and keep his hands locked behind his back. I continue to count my tribute as boy licks the sweat off my feet (AKA his new girlfriends LOL). He�s NEVER had a girlfriend before, so I think the thought of being in a relationship with my feet excites him. I examine him chastity from time to time to make sure its secure and uncomfortable for him. Boy has no idea what he�s getting himself into as I casually mention the possibility of FINALLY letting him out of chastity�. For a PRICE, that is. I make sure the possibility of release is JUST outta boy�s reach�.. how frustrating for him HAHAHAH!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, CHASTITY.
Keywords: princess amber, femdom, findom, bratty girl, black stockings, high heels, shoe worship, key holder, key holding

Runtime: 00:23:16
Video Size: 4.14 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

BFF Videos - Goddess Victoria Delicious Facesitting Pt.3

Victoria ends this hard facesitting session very powerful smashing Michael until the last second.

Category: Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Victoria, Bffvideos, Brazilian Femdom, Brazil
Related Categories: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother
Keywords: k2s, Keep2Share, Watched, Online, Stream

Runtime: 00:10:16
Video Size: 448 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto Femdom - My Cum Filled Pussy and your tongue. Starring Princess Lily

Gorgeous Princess Lily gets fucked three or four times a day from her boyfriend. Her slave has a little cock but fortunately he is good at eating cum from her pussy. She likes to keep him locked in the cage, only his head out so she can direct him how and where to lick her and also verbally humiliate him at the same time. What a beautiful sight for the slave seeing her sweet pink hole up close, even if he doesn�t like cum it�s worth it. Lily suspects he licks eating her mans cum though because when she has bothered to notice he seems to get erect when doing it.

Once Lily has been cleaned up and had another orgasm she leaves the slave where he is and leaves the room. He�ll wait there until she has another bodily gift for him.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, CUM IN MOUTH, RIMMING, BONDAGE DEVICE.
Keywords: princess lily, cum eating, pussy worship, cuckold

Runtime: 00:06:13
Video Size: 476 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Czech Soles - Sun and Lynn - Two Asian school girls squeezing their new money slave for a foot worship

Sun and Lynn are both students and they don�t have much money. That�s why they got very interested to an offer from this foreigner guy who�s in Prague now and who offered to pay a lot of money if they allow him to worship their feet. �Worship feet? What kind of weirdness that is?� They think, but on the other hand this kind of money�that would be great for an hour of their �work�. And since both girls are really into money they agree to meet this guy.
When he arrives he immediately wants to worship their feet. �But wait � pay up first, we wanna see the money first and we want to have them now� the girls say. The second they see the money they get greedy and it looks they could take all of his money. They control him with their feet now so why not rip him off. And he�s really into their feet, he don�t want to pay more but every time they ask for money he pays anyway. He�s totally lost now and the girls want more and more. �So you wanted to see us in high heels? Yes? So pay up! Lynn wants more money!� and he pays and pays until he�s all out and that�s then they kick him our on the street. Now these cute but cruel Asian goddesses are happy, having all his money. �Let�s do it again!�

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, ASIAN, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: sun, lynn, findom, financial slave, money slave, foot worship, asian feet, asian, vietnamese feet, vietnamese, foot teasing, foot tease, controlled by feet, foot control, small feet

Runtime: 00:21:48
Video Size: 812 MB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Danish Femdom - Difficult slavedressage

This slavedressage becomes difficult, when Mistress nails his slaveballs to a block of wood.

Category: Mistress, CBT, Slave, Submissive, Danish Femdom 2021, k2s, Keep2Share
Related Categories: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Danish Femdom
Keywords: Watched, Online, Stream

Runtime: 00:13:30
Video Size: 258 MB
Resolution: 960x540

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Dirty Wrestling Pit - The Serial Ballbuster - German Edition

Category: Footdom, Foot Domination, Grappling, Groin Grabbing
Related Categories: Scissorhold, Submission Hold, Victory Pose
Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ballbusting, Ball Kicking, Ball Punching, Domination, Female Victory

Runtime: 00:16:25
Video Size: 2.30 GB

Download from k2s

Fileboom Premium Account