Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ballbusting World � Castration Contest. Starring Nikki & Chloe

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Nikki Whiplash, Double Domination, Nikki, Chloe, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

<!--more-->File Name : Ballbusting World � Castration Contest. Starring Nikki & Chloe.mp4
Runtime: 00:29:53
Video Size: 668 MB
Resolution: 720?576

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 667.52 MB----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Dreamgirls In Socks - Avery's Foot Domination

Avery is actually my teacher in this clip and it seems like she was not super happy with the result of my latest homework! She wants to make me pay, and make sure she keeps the control over me so she makes me bow down on my knees, right in front of her sexy glasses! She tells me about my bad attitude, and about my bad work, and makes me take her shoes off, to make me take some deep breaths inside! That was a very long day with her feet inside her shoes, so she wants me to smell them! Avery also smothers my face with her sweaty naked feet, and want me to smell them just to please herself! She really loves to dominate all the time so she also makes me stick my tongue out to lick the sweaty bottom of her soles! They were so sweaty! They tasted a bit salty. She makes me sniff and lick the sweaty bottom of her soles, until the result is that they are perfectly cleaned! Avery is hot as usual in this clip!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing

<!--more-->File Name : Dreamgirls In Socks - Avery's Foot Domination.mp4
Runtime: 00:05:39
Video Size: 218 MB
Resolution: 1920?1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 218.38 MB----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Goddess Gynarchy - Numbered & Serviced. Starring Goddess Serena

2 of Goddess Serena�s are summoned to entertain her. They are both coerced to adorn panties and have their new names �Slave one� and �Slave two� marked on their skin in bright pink lipstick. With a wicked smile, Serena commands Slave one and two to remove each-other�s panties with their teeth fetish_femdom . org before servicing one another�s cocks with their mouths, on their hands and knees, and in the 69 position, until they come in each-other�s mouth!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, 69, Bi Humiliation, Bisexual, Bisexual Encouragement, Goddess Serena, Gay Blowjob, Gay, Serena, Goddess, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Cock Sucking, Degradation, Feminization, Humiliation, Slave Training

<!--more-->File Name : Goddess Gynarchy - Numbered & Serviced. Starring Goddess Serena.mp4
Runtime: 00:18:10
Video Size: 572 MB
Resolution: 1280?720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 572.46 MB----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Faceriding Delight - Amy's Countdowns ( sBBW, Leotard, Controlled Smothering Play ). Starring Amy

I really enjoyed watching this clip. Keep in mind Amy is new to this,but she gets so comfortable with the concept, Not to mention she has a great body for it. He's lying on the floor, after drinking a little something extra ( did Amy put something in his drink? ) ...Amy stands over him and kicks him awake, She's going to play a little game, just to put a little scare in him. Mind you, he's the bad brother who takes her stuff, her phone, snitches...well, she's going to see how long he can hold his breath. Wearing just a leotard that compliments her curves, she'll figure out ways to mentally torture him, teasing him, counting down from a short 5 to maybe 20? She'll find out IF he can do it.. The view is a bit closer than usual.

Category: HUMAN FURNITURE

Related Categories: BBW FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, BBW DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHERING, LEOTARD FETISH

<!--more-->File Name : Faceriding Delight - Amy's Countdowns ( sBBW, Leotard, Controlled Smothering Play ). Starring Amy.wmv
Runtime: 00:12:04
Video Size: 186 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 186.23 MB----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Faceriding Delight - Cheryl Face Humps in Panties

DISCLAIMER: I met Cheryl and had no Idea she was hearing impaired. Needless to say, this was a very fun and interesting experience, as we communicated slowly through writing and lip reading. We decided to do a couple of clips for fun and kinkiness, but please know, she does NOT speak in the clips. I didn't want her to say things just for the sake of saying, and it would've been a bit odd anyways. As for the clip, Do Know that Cheryl is a VERY pretty girl, it was the reason I even approached her, as she is natural, girl-next-door type, the kind most of us fantasize about. As always, I make an effort to find unique, amateur and natural girls, real girls, not professionals. This was done at a moments decision, not set. She is in her yellow Undies, looking so cute, as she's straddling my body and getting into it a little bit. She's sensual and smily as she's playing with me, then leans back and rubs her feet on my face. Then I ask her to scoot up for a front face sit, great view of her panties and legs, and then she leans over to the side for a fantastic view of her soft and big ass cheeks. All this before she climbs on reverse...and this is when she goes from learning to vigorous humping. Great posture, uses her feet well to trap my head under her. She grinds and humps, hard and fast, then slowly...It's really hot out here, and I can feel the moisture in her panties and a squishy sound as she rides. During the clip, I pull her panties a side for a couple of seconds for a teaser you won;t forget :) Check her out, she may not speak, but this is still a real good clip, imagine having to explain face sitting this way, it's hard enough to talk about it sometimes, but She definately took to it real fast and had fun doing so.

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: ASS GRINDING, SMOTHER, ASS SNIFFING, ASS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION

<!--more-->File Name : Faceriding Delight - Cheryl Face Humps in Panties.wmv
Runtime: 00:11:02
Video Size: 171 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 170.99 MB----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Faceriding Delight - You Like My Sweaty Butt 2

I couldn't leave us, reverse face-sitting fans out! This one is just as good as the first, but more reverse, just like the first, half of the clip she wears the thongs, and the second half she pulls them down a bit for nude facesitting. She is determined to make me her queen's chair, so she has very long periods of complete smothering...laughing as she has me securely tied, telling me to lick her sweaty ass, as she is slipping and sliding in this heat. Erica is absolutely hot in this one, as always, her verbal skills are perfect for those who enjoy some teasing.

Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, SMOTHER, ASS SMELLING, ASS SHAKING, ASS SNIFFING

<!--more-->File Name : Faceriding Delight - You Like My Sweaty Butt 2.wmv
Runtime: 00:05:56
Video Size: 178 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 178.36 MB----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Faceriding Delight - You Like My Sweaty Butt 1

I couldn't leave us, reverse face-sitting fans out! This one is just as good as the first, but more reverse, just like the first, half of the clip she wears the thongs, and the second half she pulls them down a bit for nude facesitting. She is determined to make me her queen's chair, so she has very long periods of complete smothering...laughing as she has me securely tied, telling me to lick her sweaty ass, as she is slipping and sliding in this heat. Erica is absolutely hot in this one, as always, her verbal skills are perfect for those who enjoy some teasing.

Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, SMOTHER, ASS SMELLING, ASS SHAKING, ASS SNIFFING

<!--more-->File Name : Faceriding Delight - You Like My Sweaty Butt 1.wmv
Runtime: 00:06:00
Video Size: 182 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 182.21 MB----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Faceriding Delight - Ride your face like a Pony

SO I make the mistake of calling the young lady a wimp...and I'm forced to take my deserved punishment. She can ride a face and there's no bucking her off. The way she continually restraints my arms and uses her weight to stay on top, there's absolutely no escape. It was time to teach me a lesson, and you'll see her make sure that I learn. The clip is mostly reverse riding, but I wanted to show you the sexy one piece she was wearing, She's positively gorgeous.

Related Categories: ASS SNIFFING, ASS SMELLING, RIDING, FEMDOM, PONYPLAY

<!--more-->File Name : Faceriding Delight - Ride your face like a Pony.wmv
Runtime: 00:07:34
Video Size: 121 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 121.16 MB----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Faceriding Delight - Smelling Her Butt

Scarlet is resting in her undies when her BF comes home. He sees her sleeping, with her perky butt staring right back at him. He decides to go in and shove his face right in there, smelling and sniffing her the way he likes. She awakes and wonders what he is up to and he tells her..." I love the way your butt smells "....she feels a little shy and self-concious. Seeing how much he enjoys it, she decides to get in the action, straddling him and flirting, caressing and playing gently....he eventually convinces her to sit on his face....Scarlett is sensual and shy, riding his face slowly and feeling more comfortable about her scent...so much so that she lets him smell her feet, and eventually removes her panties to give him a teasing ass smelling ride...She is a lovely lady.

Related Categories: ASS SMELLING, FOREPLAY, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MILF, ASS SNIFFING

<!--more-->File Name : Faceriding Delight - Smelling Her Butt.mp4
Runtime: 00:12:49
Video Size: 112 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 112.46 MB----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Dominant Women - Candid Lessons in Pain. Starring Ms Bijou Steal and Madam Lexus

WHIPPING, CANING, NIPPLE TORTURE, CBT, SPIKED GLOVES

Ms Bijou Steal and Madam Lexus enjoy torturing their slave for an afternoon. Using various implements of pain, including the terrifying spiked Vampire gloves, they make him howl like the bitch he truly is. He dances in agony under their tortures.

You can also see more of the beautiful Mistress Bijou Steal in action at her Ballerina Gone Bad clip store.

Category: BDSM

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, WHIPPING, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FETISH CLOTHING

Keywords: bijou steal, cock and ball torture, weights, ass kissing, clamps, nipple torture, single tail, bondage, spiked gloves, caning

<!--more-->File Name : Dominant Women - Candid Lessons in Pain. Starring Ms Bijou Steal and Madam Lexus.mp4
Runtime: 00:20:50
Video Size: 624 MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 623.85 MB----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account