Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Goddess Cheyenne - Bound Spanked Sissy

A day in the life of My real Time sissy maid slave charlie horse. Do you fantasize about transforming your life and your appearance? Hard work and discipline are required. The days documentation begins with "Sissified Life" . In this segment My sissy is literally Tied to her work as I administer a good spanking with the dustpan and by hand,as she is bound with rope to the broom. Why waste a pair of rosy cheeks...I wouldn't ! The fun continues when I give her additional "motivation" in the next scene "sissy Fuck".

This Clip Contains: Sissy Training, sissy sluts, spanking, rope bondage, bondage, corporal punishment, spanking by hand, spanking by dustpan, Real Time D/s relationship

Category: SISSY TRAINING

Related Categories: SPANKING F/M, ROPE BONDAGE, SISSY SLUTS, FEMALE DOMINATION, SPANKING

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Cheyenne - Bound Spanked Sissy
Runtime : 00:05:55
File Size : 179 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Iside - BRUTAL CONVERSION

THIS CLIP RAISED #1 POSITION IN WHIPPING CATEGORY! GENERAL PREMISES ABOUT VIDEO Slaves, I am aiming to you today, cause I am gonna tell you something very important. From now on, inside my store, as well as classical domination videos from everyday, you will find out a completely new format of serial videos. The main theme will be physical and mental rehabilitation of men who don't know anything BDSM world nor are slaves in the most absolute way and they are going to live their first femdom experience. (THIS DOES NOT MEAN PUNISHMENTS WILL BE LIGHTER NOR THEY WILL HAVE ANY FACILITATIONS). This idea came out after founding a female association in 2013 managed by me, where many women in my city, tired by arrogance and bullying of their husbands, are finding out the courage to say that's enough and wanna change their marital relationships. Thanks to seminars I held, these women have rediscovered the true and ancient power of matriarchal feminism to become a dominant player inside relationship. My dungeon is not only a domination center for slaves alone, but a real mental re-educational center where common men are brought with collaboration of their wives. Through techniques, biofeedback, self-induction techniques , pharmacological coercions these men are turned into real puppets in the service of their wives. These unaware men welcomed into my center can only return back when intense mental treatment is completed. PLEASE NOTE : During videos these men are always obliged to wear a mask to protect their privacy, mostly are important businessmen. Earnings of this video will be donated to the growth of my association and to training other dominant women, all this for spread and affirmation of FEMALE DOMINATION IN THE WORLD. OPEN LETTER FROM AN ADMIRER Dear Mistress Iside my name is Kelly,I adhered your association in 2014 and attended two seminars. I am one of your great estimator which, thanks to your courses, found and finally rediscovered the great power of female domination. I am writing you to tell are only two years married with Sean and we are a very young couple. But after marriage he definitely changed, he doesn't give me same attentions as before, often thinking only to football matches. Your advices have brought great benefits in my married life but I firmly believe Sean needs a more hard and definitive treatment. During your lessons I have learned to use different whips and, in addition being very funny, now it has become a real passion. I would like to prove my supremacy this way and I wish my husband may be able to endure whipping. Please, turn Sean as a puppet so finally I'll be free to express my supremacy as I wish.

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION

Keywords: mistress iside, domina iside, sadistic mistress, creual domination, cruel mistress, brutal conversation, mistress sadica, bdsm estremo, padrona italiana, punizione estrema, female domination, bdsm, punishment sadistic, video, www.

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Iside - BRUTAL CONVERSION
Runtime : 00:14:27
File Size : 995 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Goddess Cheyenne - bitches Wear Stripes

Strung up and whipped , My slave boy bounces like a puppet on marionette strings . Screams fill the dungeon as My latex gleams. I reclaim this bitch as Mine ! These stripes are built to last !

This Clip Contains: Female Domination, Whipping, Latex , Bondage, Suspension

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: WHIPPING, LATEX, SUSPENSION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Cheyenne - bitches Wear Stripes
Runtime : 00:07:27
File Size : 280 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Cum On My Wolfords

I've got my little hose fucker locked up and salivating over the thought of my hosed feet compressed in the hot leather confines of my gorgeous peep toe platform heels all day. By the time I get to the dungeon, my feet are damp with sweat and ready to be sniffed and kissed. Look at how hard "my" dick gets when I allow it near my black sheer Wolford smothered legs. Is the heels or the hosiery, bitch? All of it, of course. I even gave the lucky piggy the honor of stroking it until it spills its pent up load all over my sheer pantyhose. It's usually best to keep it celibate for at least a month before allowing it release. All the more for it to lick up!

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION

Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM, CUMSHOTS, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Cum On My Wolfords
Runtime : 00:14:57
File Size : 293 MB
Resolution : 1024x576

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Tag Team Ass Smother. Starring Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Kandy and Princess Jemma

This scene opens with Lady Bellatrix sitting on her slave�s face while Mistress Kandy prepares to do the same with her boy. Bellatrix tells her bitch that she wants him to think about his misdemeanors earlier in the day while he fights for air under her ass. �That beautiful, beautiful ass of mine is smothering the life out of you� she says. The slave kicks but Bellatrix only increases the pressure on his face as she reaches behind to pull on his nipples. She laughs and tells him to breathe her ass air, and he literally has to suck the air from her asshole in order to breathe. Bellatrix is in a very cruel mood today! Meanwhile, Kandy relaxes casually on her slave, who seems to have unlimited staying power. Just as she starts to wonder whether he has expired, he starts to struggle and kick. She stretches him to the limit until he becomes frantic and she mercifully stands up to let him gasp for air. Just then, Princess Jemma enters the room, pulling up her sexy panties, having just used the bathroom. Bellatrix taunts her slave (who happens to be Jemma�s ex-boyfriend) for being an out of work actor, because he�s so dramatic compared to Kandy�s large-lung-capacity lad. Bellatrix steps aside so Jemma can plant her sexy little ass on the slave�s face. All three of these Ladies� asses look amazing as they sit on their slaves� faces. What a dream it would be for any man to be in this situation! Jemma and Kandy decide to have a head-to-head competition to see which slave can hold his breath the longest. To throw the slaves off, Bellatrix runs her long, sharp nails over one slave�s berries, then the other, before she repeatedly slaps her slave directly in the nuts in order to make him jump. Surprisingly, Kandy�s slave taps out first, although it�s questionable as Jemma�s bitch probably snuck a breath along the way while she moved about. Throughout this entire scene, the girls make sure to sit on both slaves� faces while they all do their part to make things difficult for the poor slobs by pressing on their diaphragms, pulling their nipples, and slapping their cocks and balls. This is a classic ass-smothering/facesitting clip with three utterly amazing asses, which ends with a spirited stroke-off between the two slaves, the loser having been threatened with castration.

Category: ASS SMOTHERING

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, COCK TEASE, BALL ABUSE

Keywords: jemma, ass smother, mistress kandy, lady bellatrix, facesitting

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Tag Team Ass Smother. Starring Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Kandy and Princess Jemma
Runtime : 00:10:01
File Size : 804 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Subby Hubby - Stepbrother Worships Her Feet. Starring Mistress Evelin

Evelin Stone�s stepfather is going to work, and needs Evelin to stay in control while he is away. She takes the opportunity to tease her step brother by stretching in front of him topless. Evelin decides to sunbathe naked by the pool, but can�t rub oil on her back. She calls over her pathetic step brother to rub the oil on her back, but also teases him with her wet pussy. If her loser step brother wants to taste Evelin�s delicious pussy, he`ll need to work for it. Evelin has him stuff his mouth with her toes n lick her feet. Evelin laughs at how pathetic her sissy step brother slave bitch is while having her feet massaged by his tongue.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Evelin Stone, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Subby Hubby, SubbyHubby

<!--more-->

File Name : Subby Hubby - Stepbrother Worships Her Feet. Starring Mistress Evelin
Runtime : 00:07:24
File Size : 642 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Domina-Bizarre - Strenge Ledersession Teil 3. Starring Lady Mephista

Der Sklave ist nun abgerichtet, es wird Zeit, dass Lady Mephista sich anal Zugang verschafft. Nachdem sie ihn vorgedehnt hat, legt sie ihn an die Trense und reitet ihn mit ihrem Strap-on zu.

<!--more-->

File Name : Domina-Bizarre - Strenge Ledersession Teil 3. Starring Lady Mephista
Runtime : 00:09:47
File Size : 184 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - No Mercy for your balls. Starring Mistress Rose

He is lucky to be kicked in his bollocks by the hottest Ballbusting Mistress. Long powerful legs, sexy outfit and slender, toned figure. She has no mercy for men at all! Endless brutal kicking, stomping, punching and beating. From the beginning until the end. She kicks him brutal in the nuts With her pointy high heels. Force him down on the floor, stomps his bollocks, sits on him while beating his bouncing testicles like crazy...
Length 10 minutes. ballbustingchicks.com

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, CBT, LEGS, HIGH HEELS

Keywords: rose

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - No Mercy for your balls. Starring Mistress Rose
Runtime : 00:10:05
File Size : 389 MB
Resolution : 720x576

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Elegant femdom - At the mercy of Zita and Bonnie. Starring Mistress Zita and Mistress Bonnie

Mistress Zita and Mistress Bonnie faceslap, torment and humiliate the bald slave very hard while tease him and humiliate him. No mercy at all. Cruel merciless faceslapping and caning clip.

Category: FACE SLAPPING

Related Categories: CANING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM

Keywords: zita, bonnie

<!--more-->

File Name : Elegant femdom - At the mercy of Zita and Bonnie. Starring Mistress Zita and Mistress Bonnie
Runtime : 00:23:43
File Size : 439 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Chateau-Cuir - Foursome of fun in fur part 2. Starring Fetish Liza

Slave girl Lucia, blindfolded by a fur headscarf is awaiting her two Mistresses. Both Fetish Liza and Miss Miranda are ready to play with their naughty slave. They look stunning dressed in leather boots, gloves and their long fur coats. Lucia has no idea what will happen next�

<!--more-->

File Name : Chateau-Cuir - Foursome of fun in fur part 2. Starring Fetish Liza
Runtime : 00:11:44
File Size : 222 MB

Fileboom Premium Account