Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Female Worship - Zen. Starring Lily

Sometimes Lily needs oral attention, but other times she just wants to be pampered while she snoozes. Her favorite spot is near the aquarium where she can gently snooze while her man massages the day away.

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - Zen. Starring Lily
Runtime : 00:08:28
File Size : 830 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

ClubDom - Cum For Goddess. Starring Michelle Lacy

Goddess Michelle Lacy is standing before you in her latex dress laughing at your pathetic little dick. Are you afraid to touch it in front of her because you know how pathetic it is? Goddess Michelle commands you to stroke your disgusting clit stick and listen to her commands.

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Cum For Goddess. Starring Michelle Lacy
Runtime : 00:04:55
File Size : 231 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

House of Sinn - Boot fucker for his Mistress. Starring Lady Yna

At the House of Sinn Lady Yna keeps all Her slaves in tight chastity maintaining total control over their sad little cocks. Occasionally She may decide to release one purely for Her amusement. Today is this slave's lucky day. Or is it? Looking amazing in Her expensive designer leather platform boots She instructs Her boot fetish slave to start wanking his pitiful cock. She taunts and teases him with the boots that he so craves to touch and feel as he desperately tries to get his cock hard. Stepping on his cock She makes him hump against the sole and orders him to keep masturbating for Her fun and pleasure. He doesn't know whether She will allow him to cum or not but he must keep wanking furiously in the hope that She will. And if he does get to discharge his disgusting seed he will have to do so on Her boots before licking it off, should so much as a drop fail to land where it should he will be severely punished. Should he fail to ejaculate when instructed by his gorgeous Mistress he will be severely punished. So either way he is going to suffer and all for Lady Yna's amusement.

A House Of Sinn production

Category: BOOT DOMINATION

Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Keywords: lady yna, house of sinn

<!--more-->

File Name : House of Sinn - Boot fucker for his Mistress. Starring Lady Yna
Runtime : 00:11:06
File Size : 275 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Latin Beauties in High Heels - Monthly Whipping by Wanda. Starring Goddess Wanda

Im here in my cellar. Thinking about my miserable state. Chained to the ceiling of this room. Just like It has been during the last 3 months. I have lost the notion of time. The only way I know that a month has passed is because my tormenters take turns to whip me every 30 days... a monthly whipping... that is my only conection with time and reality...And today... another month has passed... and Goddess Wanda will whip me to recall me who I am and why am I here... at the mercy of the LATIN BEAUTIES IN HIGH HEELS

Category: WHIPPING

<!--more-->

File Name : Latin Beauties in High Heels - Monthly Whipping by Wanda. Starring Goddess Wanda
Runtime : 00:04:34
File Size : 103 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

The Queendom - Finished With The Furniture Slave. Starring Mistress Kawaii

This is the same clip so if you have purchased it on her store already don't buy it again here... unless you really want to :) ****

"So I have some bad news for you," Mistress Kawaii say, taking a seat on her furniture slave's face. "I'm kind of getting sick of having you around." She's decided to give her furniture slave one last, intense ass smothering before shrinking him down to use in a new way! The only question now is what to do with the slave once he's shrunk? "Something that would be more fun for me and worse for you!" The slave tries to beg for mercy, to stay her full size furniture slave, but its no use. Mistress Kawaii quickly shoves her ass back down on the slave's face to stop him from speaking. No amount of begging will change her mind, this slave will be shrunk and swallowed up. She pulls her tight leggings down and buries the slave's face between her soft, luscious ass cheeks while she decides his fate. Would she rather put the tiny slave in her mouth and swallow him alive or stuff his tiny body between her cheeks and let her ass swallow him up? "Maybe you secretly want to be eaten by my big, beautiful, juicy ass," she laughs as she turns around for forward facesitting. Mistress Kawaii's strong thighs hold the slave's head in place while her big butt absorbs his face. She contemplates what his life would be like if she ate him, being alive in her digestive tract as she slowly turns him into waste. However Kawaii decides to swallow the tiny slave, his shrunken journey will end in her amazing ass! "Are you ready? Are you on board?" She asks while sitting on the slave's face. She smiles, deciding the slave's muffled, desperate cries are really just excitement about being shrunk. With a snap of her finger light fills the room as the slave becomes tiny...

Mistress Kawaii, Facesitting, Ass Smother, Ass Squishing, Giantess Theme, Vore/Digestion Talk, Sleepsack.

Category: SMOTHER

Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, ASS WORSHIP, SHRINKING FETISH, HUMAN FURNITURE

Keywords: queendom, mistress kawaii, facesitting, big butt, ass fetish, ass squishing, giantess fetish, bound slave, trapped, helpless, leggings, thong, femdom, female domination, femme fatale

<!--more-->

File Name : The Queendom - Finished With The Furniture Slave. Starring Mistress Kawaii
Runtime : 00:09:28
File Size : 1.30 GB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - His Ass is Mine. Starring Mistress Diamond

Mistress Diamond fucks her slave with her huge strapon while keeping him completely bound and helpless unable to run away from her cock.

Category: STRAP-ON

Keywords: skin diamond

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - His Ass is Mine. Starring Mistress Diamond
Runtime : 00:09:19
File Size : 208 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Atlanta Dungeon - Spanked By The Fur Ladies. Starring Mistress Dominique Danger, Mistress UV and Mistress Marah

This sorry slave did not have his Goddesses furs cleaned before their shoot, and now he will pay a very painful price. Mistress Dominique Danger puts him over her knee and her powerful spanks are enough to make the slave yell out. Soon Mistress UV and Mistress Marah must hold him down as Dominique thrashes him with a belt. Dominique spanks him so hard that she breaks her nail, at so now it's time for a trip over the knee of Mistress Ultra Violet. She makes him spread his legs so she can beat his balls with the belt, as the other ladies forcibly hold him down.

Category: SPANKING F/M

Related Categories: FURS, FEMALE DOMINATION, MUSCULAR WOMEN, BALL ABUSE, BDSM

Keywords: femdom, corporal punishment, whipping, otk spanking

<!--more-->

File Name : Atlanta Dungeon - Spanked By The Fur Ladies. Starring Mistress Dominique Danger, Mistress UV and Mistress Marah
Runtime : 00:10:04
File Size : 87.0 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - No Need For A Reason. Starring Mistress Akella

This clip introduces Mistress Akella, a stunning lifestyle Mistress from London. Mistress Akella sits comfortable on her slave's back and tells another slave that this is the day for a good beating.

The fool really dares to ask for what reason he will be punished, so Mistress Akella makes sure, that she NEVER EVER needs a reason. "It is simply because I want it! Do you understand?", she teaches him and commands him into position.

The leather beauty prepares several canes and whips on the other slave's back and then she starts the beating with some caning. The well trained slave can take the first strokes without any movement but the cruel goddess changes to her thin riding switch and now the action really starts.

In the second part the slave has to suffer a lot. Mistress Akella shows him who is in control and that there will be no mercy when she is in the mood to whip. With her black bullwhip she lays into the slave's ass with full force. The slave screams like crazy but the stunning Mistress just laughts at him. This day she will not stop until her sadistic desires are satisfied.

Needles to say that this long-legged lady looks breath taking in her skin tight leather trousers, combined with expensive designer boots from italy!

Attention: Very hard whipping scenes. Extreme Screaming!

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER, CANING, BDSM, FEMDOM POV

Keywords: mistress akella, caning, femdom, lady, mistress, herrin, sklave, slave, boots, leder

<!--more-->

File Name : SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - No Need For A Reason. Starring Mistress Akella
Runtime : 00:13:02
File Size : 289 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Sonia Rox - Extreme broken skin caning makes my bitch cry

Bitch boy has disappointed my with his domestic services and i intend to make him pay. I like to punish the bitch with a hard wooden cane when he lets me down, just to keep him on track! I give the bitch a sever and brutal caning on the back of his ass with all of my might. Bitch moans and groans as i thrash away without mercy. His ass quickly fills up with bright red marks and stripes. I love it to punish him like this, actually i like him to make mistakes just so i can punish him like this. I swing the cane with full power against his bare ass continuously. The satisfaction in my face is obvious. I love inflicting pain! Bitch boys ass looks bruised and battered. He is shaking and shivering holding against the wall for some kind of support. I hit him so hard and fast that his skin breaks. His moaning starts to irritate me, he sounds like a pussy, Im board and tired of his moaning so i become even more angry and aggressive hitting him even harder and faster. Bitch boys ass looks a real mess at the end of this clip! TOTALLY EXTREME, BRUTAL, AGGRESSIVE AND SADISTIC CANING!!!!! 10 NON STOP MINUTES OF FULL FORCE ABUSE!

Category: CANING

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Sonia Rox - Extreme broken skin caning makes my bitch cry
Runtime : 00:10:29
File Size : 274 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Goddess Cheyenne - Brutally Broken by Bullwhipping

This slave has been fantasizing about the taste of My lash for years....and of how long he could last and if he would break. They always break.

My whips kiss teases at first, then gradually intensifies. I use a snake , signal and two different bullwhips on the boy in several different positions. My muscles flex as the boys flesh stripes deeper and deeper into a crimson red. I take him to the edge and then bring him back again controlling the ebb and flow of his ultimate and inevitable surrender. The boy is made very aware that I can crush him at any time. I make him endure so much more than a fast and furious break. I whip this boy for a complete hour!! 3 camera angles catch the action that has been edited down to about 16 minutes.The weeping marks cross hatch him , the tender skin looks like hamburger meat. I rev up the intensity to an amazing pitch with My 8ft Bullwhip and the boy crumbles beneath My power begging for mercy ! Extra Bonus Footage at the end shows his euphoric gratitude and My utter delight in breaking him.

This Clip Contains: Whipping, Female Domination, Extreme Domination, FemDom, Bondage, Corporal, slave Training

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, WHIPPING, BONDAGE, FEMDOM

Keywords: goddess cheyenne

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Cheyenne - Brutally Broken by Bullwhipping
Runtime : 00:16:56
File Size : 509 MB

Fileboom Premium Account