Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Subby Girls - Teasing My Lips. Starring Belle and Alison

When Belle sees something she likes, she goes for it. This means Alison can lie back and relax, as Belle is happy to orally tend to her womanhood.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Subby Girls - Teasing My Lips. Starring Belle and Alison
Runtime : 00:03:30
File Size : 697 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent - Regrets

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Regrets
Runtime : 00:15:53
File Size : 501 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

gastroljor1986

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Cruel Slave Farm Whipping

Faye is the cruel daughter of a plantage owner and feared by all the slaves in the small town. She has established a secret room in the cellar of her dad's big village where she can play with slaves she chooses from the plantage.

She loves to wear bitchy, skin tight dresses and leather overknee boots to tease the slave who is already chained and ready for the whip. She stays in front of her victim and it only takes a minute until his member is grown up. The perfect situation to start the whipping.

Faye uses a cruel slave driver whip she has taken from one of the guards. The sound of that whip will make you shiver in fear! The long tail wraps around his big chest and leaves a mark with every now stroke. Unbelievable what a young and spoiled girl is able to do to such a strong man...

Category: WHIPPING

Keywords: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, FEMDOM POV, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

<!--more-->

File Name : SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Cruel Slave Farm Whipping
Runtime : 00:06:28
File Size : 152 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Goddess Ella Kross - Teaching Slave to Speak Russian

With my slave secured to the wall again I give him a lesson in speaking Russian. I tell him how to say various Russian words and when he fails to impress me he must be punished. I inform him that he`s going to get 100 lashes and have him count as I strike him with a rod repeatedly. "I will teach you to learn Russian!" I scold as I hit him. His back and ass are already tender from abuse he`d taken earlier in the day so every lash feels that much more painful. I continue attempting to teach him how to speak Russian and laugh at his idiocy when he keeps failing. Even when he gets words correct I strike him like the heartless bitch that I am!

Category: FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Ella Kross - Teaching Slave to Speak Russian
Runtime : 00:06:21
File Size : 149 MB
Resolution : 1440x816

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

UK BLACK MISTRESSES - Fucked in the cage. Starring Madame Caramel

After I whipped my slave I looked him in a very small cage while I rested. After an hour I came back with my favorite strap-on. It is extra long so I can push extra deep into his backpussy while the other side pushes directly to my clit. I love to fuck him hard so he moans like the slut he is.

Category: EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, FEMDOM, BBW DOMINATION

Keywords: madame caramel, strap-on, caged

<!--more-->

File Name : UK BLACK MISTRESSES - Fucked in the cage. Starring Madame Caramel
Runtime : 00:07:07
File Size : 439 MB
Resolution : 720x422

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Young Mistress Caning. Starring Lady Chanel

Lady Chanel is a very cruel Mistress. The young lady loves to make men suffer for her pleasure while she teases them with her skin tight clothes, designer boots and her smile.

Her new victim was ordered to lay over the punishment bench. Lady Chanels outfit is really breath taking. Her skin tight leather leggings and her expensive overknee boots show her perfect shape. So it's very easy for her to make him do what she wants.

She chooses her favourite cane and starts to make him suffering. She delivers hard strokes to the man's ass and with every single stroke his body raises up in pain. But he cannot resist. He has a look on the young Mistress and he returns to his position, ready for the next, even more painful cane...

See full size screenshots in our DIVA-MOVIES.com blog

Category: CANING

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: lady chanel, caning, cane, young, mistress, slave, cruel, herrin, sklave, rohrstock, boots, leather, gloves, stiefel, leder

<!--more-->

File Name : SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Young Mistress Caning. Starring Lady Chanel
Runtime : 00:06:47
File Size : 145 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Pay With Pain. Starring Mistress Akella

As Mistress Akella calls her slave and he comes into the room he is overwhelmed by the stunning blond goddess who is dressed in black leather an a wonderful pari of stiletto heeled designer boots. Immediately the slave kneels down and starts kissing her boots. What a stupid!

"What are you doing there? You can't start kissing my boots without my permission!", the mean lady rebukes him. "It's a privilege that you have to earn. You will pay with pain for that!"

No sooner said that done! The slave is chained to the wooden door and with a cruel smile on her face Mistress Akella starts a hard caning. "Do you still want to kiss my boots?", she asks and as the slave agrees she continues. What a nice game for the cruel lady.

English spoken in this clip!

Category: CANING

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER

Keywords: mistress akella

<!--more-->

File Name : SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Pay With Pain. Starring Mistress Akella
Runtime : 00:06:20
File Size : 238 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

CRUEL MISTRESSES - Damned slave. Starring Mistress Ann

The slave is always so shy and clumsy. This forces Mistress Ann to be very cruel and sadistic to him. In her tight, black, shiny pants and black top she looks like a very evil domina, who is ready to deliver the punishment just in time. Usually she doesn't speak a lot, but when she does she is sarcastic and witty, her every single words stings like a bee or like the horsewhip she uses.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL MISTRESSES - Damned slave. Starring Mistress Ann
Runtime : 00:14:17
File Size : 447 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Cruel Unusual FemDom - Interrogation In Hell. Starring Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne start their interrogation torture with some wooden paddles they use to paddle his traitorous pathetic pale white ass. The slaves ass turns bright red, but remains silent as the Mistresses upgrade their paddles to bigger versions. Mistress Cheyenne asks him some questions then paddles his traitorous ass, then Mistress Lydia baseball swings her paddle eliciting cries of pain.

Category: PADDLING

Related Categories: FEMDOM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CANING, INTERROGATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: paddle, paddling, corporal, femdom, female domination, goddess cheyenne, lydia suprmacy, bdsm, caning

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel Unusual FemDom - Interrogation In Hell. Starring Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne
Runtime : 00:05:27
File Size : 467 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Demona Sadurnus - I've had a bad day

I've had a bad day but I dont mind since I have a slave who endures anything I give him! This is why it is so good to beat him! I bound his hands with chains so he can't defend himself and I can hit him wherever I want! I love to hear the sound of the whip on his back and his scream!

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

<!--more-->

File Name : Demona Sadurnus - I've had a bad day
Runtime : 00:12:08
File Size : 546 MB
Resolution : 720x406

Fileboom Premium Account