Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

FemmeFataleFilms - House Rules - Part 2. Starring Miss Zoe

On returning home from a day out, the boyfriend stupidly forgets the house rules... Once home, his ego is emasculated, something which he needs reminding of with a sharp face slap and a few choice words. Once slapped into shape, he adopts the only position allowed in his Mistress's presence, on his knees, worshipping at her heels. Miss Zoe teases and torments him, all the while making sure he knows who's always in control behind closed doors.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - House Rules - Part 2. Starring Miss Zoe
Runtime : 00:06:13
File Size : 65.8 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Glove Mansion - Milked by leather driving gloves part 1. Starring Fetish Liza

How is my glove pet doing? Are you getting hard by looking at me in my leather and lace dress, my long legs and those stunning driving gloves? Come a bit closer and you get to feel the softness of my leather gloved hands on your cock and balls.

<!--more-->

File Name : Glove Mansion - Milked by leather driving gloves part 1. Starring Fetish Liza
Runtime : 00:07:26
File Size : 139 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Kinky Mistresses - My Whipped Slave. Starring Mistress Susi

What a tease.. Mistress is wearing a transparent nylon catsuit, knowing you have this nylon fetish, slapping your ass,rubbing her body on you,making you wish you could cum, but she is getting the whip out,getting you ass red and burning

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Mistresses - My Whipped Slave. Starring Mistress Susi
Runtime : 00:09:41
File Size : 287 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Lucy Zara XXX - Lucy Zara Solo Ball Busting

Lucy's very first Solo Ball Busting/Cock Kicking Clip...watch as she tramples his Cock & Balls while he is under her Stocking clad feet...then get the full force from her Kicks & Knees to his Balls.

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, BALL ABUSE, BALL FETISH, BALL STOMPING, COCK TEASE

Keywords: ballbusting pov

<!--more-->

File Name : Lucy Zara XXX - Lucy Zara Solo Ball Busting
Runtime : 00:05:26
File Size : 397 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Men Are Slaves - Branding Her Slave. Starring Princess Leya

Princess Leya has slaves willing to go the extra mile to please her in any way she sees fit. This particular slave is one that she has been financially draining for some time and now she decides it's time to brand him as her personal property while she and Goddess Karley watch. Now he is marked for life and will have that tattoo as a reminder that he is no longer a free man.

Category: FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Men Are Slaves - Branding Her Slave. Starring Princess Leya
Runtime : 00:20:15
File Size : 1.72 GB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Filthy Little Sole Licker

I wore these gorgeous black leather peep toe platform ankle booties the entire time I was in New York City. The soles were pitch black and covered in city grime. I can only imagine what I might have stepped in along the way. So nice to keep a living shoe rag under my floor so eager to clean my heels spotless with its tongue. I must admit, watching that sole mop get blackened from the filth on my soles was quite amusing. Of course when I wanted my mop cleaned I simply spit in its mouth to wash all that dirt down the drain. Keep licking, sole licker!

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, SHOE FETISH, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, FEMDOM

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Filthy Little Sole Licker
Runtime : 00:09:50
File Size : 266 MB
Resolution : 1024x576

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Strapped & Spanked

Apparently, this little piggy doesn't appreciate the honor it was given to clean my toilet. I don't particularly care if it's not feeling well. If it can crawl around, it can certainly remain useful. As punishment, I put it's head in the toilet and went to work on that ass I own with my doubled over thick leather belt. It's the perfect position to put those balls in the line of fire of my belt too. I stuffed a nice big black ball in its mouth so I wouldn't have to endure its whining... too much anyway. Once bored with that, I made it get over my knee for a sound spanking. Of course the slut was trying to squirm around to rub that little thing on my shiny nude hose. It won't be using that for a very long time after today. It can, however, use its tongue to polish my toilet seat.

Category: SPANKING

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, OTK SPANKING, SPANKING F/M, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Strapped & Spanked
Runtime : 00:14:25
File Size : 435 MB
Resolution : 1024x576

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Tease And Thank You - Total Sensory Deprivation, by Helix. Starring Mistress Helix

My slave cannot see or hear anything, which I really enjoy. Not just earplugs, but loud headphones ensure no hearing, a careful blindfold means no cheating out the bottom. I play, tease, surprise, mess with, and especially misdirect in this thorough, playful seduction. Includes one very, very helpless cumshot.

<!--more-->

File Name : Tease And Thank You - Total Sensory Deprivation, by Helix. Starring Mistress Helix
Runtime : 00:20:00
File Size : 637 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - How pathetic you cum. Starring Adria Rae

Slaves learn to cum in the most awful and uncomfortable predicaments, how pathetic. His balls are squished between metal spikes and I still make him hard and horny. I jerk his little prick between my finger as he dances the line between pleasure and pain. As he gets closer to cumming I tighten the vice so he is even more uncomfortable.. If he wants to cum his pathetic cum filled sacs are going to suffer!

XO-Adria

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: HANDJOBS, RUINED ORGASMS, CBT

Keywords: adria rae

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - How pathetic you cum. Starring Adria Rae
Runtime : 00:10:44
File Size : 910 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Asian Cruelty - GLEAMING LEATHER, SENSUAL SADISM AND EXQUISIT PAIN. Starring Goddess Mena

Dont I look fucking hot in my gleaming patent leather corset, bolero jacket. gloves and the tiniest thong panties youve ever seen? You can not take your eyes off of me, as I stalk you like prey. Inescapably bound to my punishment bench, humbled in anticipation, you lie there nervously waiting for whatever I choose to give you.

And what I choose is the perfect blend of heavenly bliss and excruciating pain, as I beat this slaves ass with a myriad of fierce paddles, and seduce him with my nurturing touch. He is so spellbound between pleasure and pain, that he simply doesnt know if he is coming or going. But what he does know, is that he never wants me to stop.

With each slap of my paddle, his eyes sink lower and lower, as he no longer has the ability to look me in the eye. His heart races faster and faster, his head is spinning, his mind reeling. He is lost to the intoxication of the endorphin rush as I slap his ass relentlessly. Despite his agony, I instruct him to beg me for more. More and harder still. And of course, he has no choice but to do so. And then so too he begs me for my touch. A touch of exquisite pain and pleasure.

Category: BDSM

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, ASIAN GODDESS, BDSM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: bdsm, flogging, domination, female superiority, fetish, femdom, whipping, leather, bondage, corporal punishment, goddess mena, humiliation, asian goddess, slave training

<!--more-->

File Name : Asian Cruelty - GLEAMING LEATHER, SENSUAL SADISM AND EXQUISIT PAIN. Starring Goddess Mena
Runtime : 00:06:44
File Size : 296 MB

Fileboom Premium Account