Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

FEMDOMGOLD Video Store - Smothered under Elsis smelly socks

Lady teases her new worthless slave... she smothers him under her stinky soles covered with sweaty feet. A mix of breath control and force to smell!

Category: FOOT SMOTHER

Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, SOCK SMELLING, SWEATY FEET, FOOT DOMINATION, GOTHIC

Keywords: elsi, gothic mistress, young mistress, foot smother, footsmother, smothered under feet, sock smelling, sweaty socks, feet on face, footslave, footslavery, feet smelling, fuss sklave, ersticken, fuss dominanz

<!--more-->

File Name : FEMDOMGOLD Video Store - Smothered under Elsis smelly socks
Runtime : 00:03:35
File Size : 218 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Femdom-Strapon-Fisting - Male slave in sling gets strapon fucked by his Mistress

Slave gladly takes the entire strapon-dildo up his arse

<!--more-->

File Name : Femdom-Strapon-Fisting - Male slave in sling gets strapon fucked by his Mistress
Runtime : 00:14:25
File Size : 471 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gastroljor1986

Goddess Cheyenne - Fucked Whipped Forced Orgasm. Starring Lady Kyra

This Clip is Smoking HOT ! It has it all! Pleasure , Pain & These Two Ladies Give the boy No Choice but to Cum !

The amazingly beautiful Goddess Cheyenne and hot blond cohort Lady Kyra put it to slave zander in more ways than one. Suspended in a sling, he is lowered down onto the large juicy waiting cock of the nearly topless Lady Kyra for a good hard fuck. Lady Kyra erotically pumps away underneath as Goddess Cheyenne viciously whips him repeatedly from behind. Over the top screaming, intense struggling and a forced orgasm rounds out this exciting scene of pain & pleasure.

Long hair, black hair, long hair, dildo, stap-on, whipping, sling, screaming, leather hood, Goddess Cheyenne, Lady Kyra, forced orgasm

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: WHIPPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, FEMDOM, PEGGING

Keywords: goddess cheyenne, lady kyra

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Cheyenne - Fucked Whipped Forced Orgasm. Starring Lady Kyra
Runtime : 00:11:31
File Size : 176 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Goddess Cheyenne - Howling Thigh Razor. Starring Mistress Jewell Marceau

Bound in an extremely vulnerable and strenuous position with those ever so tender inner thighs exposed , Goddess Cheyenne� and Mistress Jewell Marceau take delight in the boys dramatic displays of intense suffering. he screams and shakes begging for mercy as the Ladies cruelly laugh at his predicament! Sexy as Hell vintage lingerie wraps around curvy powerful Feminine physiques, whips crack, searing into tender flesh and genuine delight is shown in blazing FemDom glory!

This Clip Contains: Whipping, Bondage,Stockings, Girdles, Vintage Lingerie, Strenuous Bondage,CBT, Female Domination, FemDom

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: BONDAGE, ROPE BONDAGE, VINTAGE STOCKINGS, WHIPPING, GIRDLES

Keywords: mistress jewell marceau, jewell marceau, vintage lingerie, lingerie, cbt, goddess cheyenne, double dom

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Cheyenne - Howling Thigh Razor. Starring Mistress Jewell Marceau
Runtime : 00:08:56
File Size : 325 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Leiden Sollst DU. Starring Grafin Patrizia

The red stripes that have left the whip on the butt, burn and glow, your back hurts from the heels that have drifted into your delicate flesh, your nipples are only a agony-enhancer, and you only suspect that your humiliation and your submission is that, at this moment, the realization grows in you, that your sufferings serve only to befriend the lust of the mistress. She had your penis closed for the past 4 weeks in the chastity device and now you lie with a stretched ass. Now you are trapped forever in the net of her obsession.
Categories: International, Germany Language, German Ethnic, European Fetish, Bdsm, Femdom, F On F Fetish, Bdsm, Cbt Fetish, Bdsm, Bondage, Hardtied Anal, F On M Fetish, Strap-On F On M

<!--more-->

File Name : Leiden Sollst DU. Starring Grafin Patrizia
Runtime : 01:02:44
File Size : 675 MB
Resolution : 852x480

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Bitchy Boss Degrading Milking

Your boss motivates you in a special way. She keeps your cock & balls locked in chastity with the reward of being unlocked & milked once a month IF you meet all productivity goals. It means you end up working long hours & much harder than you ever thought possible, but you get so horny that you'll do anything to cum. Your boss isn't very nice about your monthly milking, she degrades you, ignores you & does little to help your orgasm along. She doesn't really care if you cum or not. She increases your goals for next month & it's unfair, but you'll keep coming back for more because she holds the key to your chastity device.

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: CHASTITY, BOSS / EMPLOYEE, IGNORE, POWERFUL WOMAN, HUMILIATION

Keywords: chastity

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Bitchy Boss Degrading Milking
Runtime : 00:14:00
File Size : 413 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Iside - BALLS IN FEVERISH TORMENT

Dear diary, this slave thinks he deserves my golden nectar directly in his mouth, but he is totally wrong; instead, he will have to hand me his cock and balls on a plate for the worst CBT torture of his life. I'm gonna to tightly bind his cock and balls, so that he will be suffering even more under my brutal strokes. His cock and balls will be stretched out during the entire predicament: I'm gonna to tie them to a high point and, to the opposite side, I will hang a bucket full of water. While his body is writhing for the unbearable pain, he needs to pay attention not to let the water spill, otherwise the punishment will be even harsher: in addition to the rope and the bucket, I will fill his cock and ball with several clamps. This may appear enough as a punishment but I'm not satisfied yet, my sadistic mind suggests me something special to complete the session: my terrible violet wand is going to deliver the finishing blow to his flaccid cock.

Category: CBT

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, ELECTRIC PLAY, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM

Keywords: mistress iside, domina iside, torture, creual domination, cruel mistress, tortura corporale, mistress sadica, tortura, torment, padrona italiana, slave, bdsm, dungeon, video, www.

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Iside - BALLS IN FEVERISH TORMENT
Runtime : 00:10:32
File Size : 318 MB
Resolution : 1024x576

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Slave Driver Part 3

If you haven't purchased parts 1 and 2 yet, now's the time to buy all three. I told my slut-boi chauffeur that I might allow it to fuck my Louboutin knee-high boots at my dungeon in part 2, but I decided to whip it with my single tail instead. You see... it really does not like pain so making it suffer for my sadistic whims is so much fun and so fulfilling... for me anyway. Sure, I love whipping you little pain-sluts raw to the bone, but making my little not-so-pain-loving pet bleed for my pleasure is what makes living this lifestyle so rewarding. It's mine so I don't really have to worry about what it wants or leaving welt marks on its skin. In fact, those marks are even better when they last a long time.

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, BDSM

Keywords: mistress nikita, lifestyle bdsm

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Slave Driver Part 3
Runtime : 00:13:13
File Size : 387 MB
Resolution : 1024x576

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent - Gusher - FULL MOVIE

COMPLETE MOVIE - BEST VALUE - (MPG4 FORMAT)-This guy thought he could take all She could give but he was going to be turned into a beaten and drained puppet soon thought Mistress Tangent as She went about systematically tying the male submissive down to the purple table. Her black rubber outfit and jaunty cap went perfectly with the room and Her kinky 8 lace back high heels were etched in purple in the rear, perfectly complimenting Her kinky wardrobe. After immobilizing the slave in white rope bondage, She scratched Her perfectly manicured nails across his body then plastic wrapped his face so that he could only breathe through his nose. She straddled his face and attached the clamps to his nipples, alternating brutal smother with nipple torment. She felt him thrash and try to gasp for air and finally had to allow him a little breathe and then resumed Her sadistic attention on his nipples as he jerked and moaned from clamping and the switch.The nipple torment and rubber panty smother had left the slave in distress thought Mistress Tangent as She perched next to him and gave him an up close and personal view of Her beautiful natural pierced breasts near his face. She clamped him a bit more and then turned Her attention to tying up and binding his cock and balls. The sadistic brunette beauty did not forget about his increasingly sore nipples as they got their share of torment after She bound his balls. Now She sat on his face and began Her evil work on his cock and balls, swatting, stroking, teasing and spanking his big red swollen and bisected nuts. After some painful time, She dismounted and retrieved the vibrator then returned to offer him teasing while She continued Her nipple torment. She wanted his balls as full as possible and alternating pain and pleasure were a sure way to get the maximum load out of them that She was looking for.Nipple clamps, vibrator and spanking brush were used to extract as much torment as possible from the bound submissive on the table. Mistress Tangent loves to tease and torment and She was in Her beautiful glory pushing this one to his limits. She moved to sit over his face, Her big natural studded breasts protruding obscenely from the rubber jacket. He was under the most beautiful Dominatrix in the world in Her home dungeon and his balls were tied and bisected. He knew he could not fail Her now as She beat his cock and then applied the vibrator while he struggled for air. Finally he could not contain it and his cock started to spurt. Spurt after spurt was coaxed out while She cocked Her back and then punched him hard his bound balls. He yelled under Her rubber covered ass over his face and jerked as his cock sat up and spurted some more. She punched him several more times in the balls until She was sure they were crushed and empty
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL OUR COMPLETE MOVIES

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Gusher - FULL MOVIE
Runtime : 00:33:56
File Size : 1.04 GB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

QUEENS OF KINK - Mistress Scratching Pole. Starring Fetish Liza

I LOVE to sharpen my sexy nails on the SKIN of one of my subs. He is a new one and has never experienced this before, so it will be extra fun for me!To ensure he will be a good boy and the piece of meat stays in place, I have secured him on the cross.My nails come closer and start to SCRATCH and scratch his pale skin, bit by bit it turns bright red, slightly purple in places. It gives me a huge rush of adrenaline using him as my SCRATCHING POST.

Category: SCRATCHING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FINGER NAIL FETISH, FEMDOM, BONDAGE, LEATHER

Keywords: mistress fetish liza, bondage slave, red skin, claws, leather, scratching, sadistic, dungeon, nails, cruel, sharp nails, scratching pole

<!--more-->

File Name : QUEENS OF KINK - Mistress Scratching Pole. Starring Fetish Liza
Runtime : 00:11:00
File Size : 208 MB

Fileboom Premium Account