Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

gastroljor1986

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sadurnus New Moon - Jessica plays for new one

I love to do exercise, kicking something for example. But it is only good when I have something to kick nicely. In this weather I won't play football outside, but I have a slave with two balls so I have something to kick! I love to hear and see as he is suffering while I'm having fun!

Category: CBT

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING

Keywords: cbt, ballbusting

<!--more-->

File Name : Sadurnus New Moon - Jessica plays for new one
Runtime : 00:06:11
File Size : 397 MB
Resolution : 720x406

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Adriana Wants Power Over Life. Starring Princess Adriana and Princess Kendall

Adrianna complains about "old guys are always staring at her gorgeous ass all the time and wishes she could have 'complete and total power' over those loser's life or ." I actually think that's kinda hot so I suggest she use a slave for it! And we just happen to have one strapped to the bench at Mean Girl Manor lol. And he's handcuffed to it, so he really has no choice.

Adrianna really has some fun with him- totally cutting off his oxygen with her super tight jeans. Eventually he's begging for mercy. Although he seems to kinda like it too? (Unfortunately..) So I encourage Adrianna to give it to him more. Eventually he goes out. Maybe he will wake up...maybe he won't? Mean Girls don't care. We have more important things to do so we just leave him there...

Princess Kendall

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, JEANS FACE SITTING, BRAT GIRLS

Keywords: princess adriana, princess kendall

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Adriana Wants Power Over Life. Starring Princess Adriana and Princess Kendall
Runtime : 00:08:49
File Size : 666 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Hump For Humiliation. Starring Princess Carmela

I'm gonna turn my new stupid slave into a pillow humper. I really just had fun making him do all this dumb stuff in front of the other girls here at Mean Girl Manor. Princess Beverly filming was laughing at him behind the camera. I get soooo many fans and slaves that request to be humiliated by me, haha! Well here it is!

Princess Carmela

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, LAUGHING

Keywords: princess carmela

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Hump For Humiliation. Starring Princess Carmela
Runtime : 00:07:14
File Size : 546 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Utopia's Sexy Mixed Wrestling - Muscle Goddess Kelly REALLY Knocks Out Mike

REAL KNOCKOUT!!!! Gorgeous Physique Competitor Muscle Goddess Kelly comes to Utopia for her first ever starring role in a mixed wrestling video. At the same time, Mike (a wrestling session veteran) also joined Utopia for the first time. In Muscle Goddess Kelly REALLY Knocks Out Mike Kelly puts the squeeze on Mike in a standard head scissor and figure 4 and within the first 5 minutes she knocks him ! Kelly has Mike whimpering almost immediately in her first straight leg scissor. In her first figure 4, she gets his first tap. When she goes straight leg again, she gets his first frantic taps, but because he didn�t ask nicely to be released, she places him in the session ender! Kelly knocks Mike out with her second brutal figure 4 in about 11 seconds. It�s so fast and decisive we weren�t even sure it was real ... until he wakes up that is. Let�s just say the lights are on but nobody�s home. Kip kept the camera rolling and got an interview with Mike immediately following. If you�re a fan of REAL knockouts by sexy bodybuilders in devastating scissorholds, than Muscle Goddess Kelly is the woman for you! Muscle Goddess REALLY Kelly Knocks Out Mike is a must see! Enjoy!

Category: SCISSORHOLD

Related Categories: MIXED WRESTLING, FANTASY WRESTLING, MUSCULAR WOMEN, MIXED FIGHTING, MUSCLE WORSHIP

Keywords: muscle girl kelly, headscissor, head scissor, headscissor knockout, figure 4, figure four, knockout, female bodybuilder, woman bodybuilder, flexing, dominant women, muscle dominantion, sexy

<!--more-->

File Name : Utopia's Sexy Mixed Wrestling - Muscle Goddess Kelly REALLY Knocks Out Mike
Runtime : 00:04:10
File Size : 184 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

YOUNG-FEMDOM- Brutal German Girls TRIBUTE - Marina`s Bath Session in the evening

Marina take her shower and toilet in the evening before sleep. So 2 of our new slaves are there to make the last hours of the day to the greatest.Whipping, Footdomination and Footworship, Nipple Torture, Chocking, Ballbusting, Trampling

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: WHIPPING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING

<!--more-->

File Name : YOUNG-FEMDOM- Brutal German Girls TRIBUTE - Marina`s Bath Session in the evening
Runtime : 00:17:12
File Size : 271 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Atlanta Dungeon - Marking Their Territory With Whips. Starring Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ultra Violet

Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ultra Violet have two slaves perched up on an outdoor fireplace ready for a good whipping. The Bikini clad Goddesses are in a mood to mark up some pale white flesh and it doesn't take long for the marks to begin showing up on the back of the slaves. One slave takes his whipping like a man but the other one struggles with the bite of the whips.

Category: WHIPPING

Keywords: OUTDOORS, ARROGANT WOMEN, BLONDES, TATTOOS, BIKINIS, LEGS, ASS FETISH

<!--more-->

File Name : Atlanta Dungeon - Marking Their Territory With Whips. Starring Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ultra Violet
Runtime : 00:06:15
File Size : 154 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Atlanta Dungeon - Saran Wrapped For CBT. Starring CEO Samantha and Enforcer Ayn

CEO Samantha and Enforcer Ayn have been thrashing their employee all night for breakingin to steal Christmas presents. They want to go back and enjoy the Christmas party, but before doing so, they decide to wrap him up in saran wrap and punish his cock and balls. They apply about a dozen clothespins to his cock and balls. Goddess Samantha sits on his face while Mistress Ayn beats the clothespins with her riding crop, as the slave struggles to contain his composure. Then the ladies but a big Christmas bow on him and decide to just leave him under the Christmas tree for Santa to find.

Category: CBT

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, BALL ABUSE, SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING

Keywords: blondes, arrogant women, double domination, clothespins, office domination, cock tease, femdom, bdsm, stockings, pantyhose, bondage, fishnets, cock beating, high heels, skirts

<!--more-->

File Name : Atlanta Dungeon - Saran Wrapped For CBT. Starring CEO Samantha and Enforcer Ayn
Runtime : 00:05:44
File Size : 146 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - Hard Ballbusting in Pantyhose. Starring Shay

Very sexy pantyhose and transparent top. But impossible for a man to get a hard on when being kicked in the balls relentless. The cruel Lady has no mercy at all and kicks him in the entire video. His stinging pain in the nut sack is just an amusement for her!

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Hard Ballbusting in Pantyhose. Starring Shay
Runtime : 00:07:13
File Size : 279 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

Chateau-Cuir - Cumstained new leather skirt. Starring Fetish Liza

Loving this sexy leather skirt and you know what I like to do with my fresh leathers? To get them nice and dirty of course! Let my soft gloved hands jerk you off, keep your eyes on my skirt and let's drain the balls until we get a nice load of cum on it.

Contains: skirts, high heels, gloves, handjob, POV, cum on skirt

<!--more-->

File Name : Chateau-Cuir - Cumstained new leather skirt. Starring Fetish Liza
Runtime : 00:12:43
File Size : 241 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

gastroljor1986

ClubDom - Slave Cum On Goddess Boots. Starring Bella Ink and Nikki Brooks

Description: Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink are wearing latex dresses and thigh high black boots since they have an event to attend later. The issue is that their boots are dirty, and they want them to be spotless. Nikki Brooks and Bella Ink selected two of their slaves to have the privilege to clean their boots with their tongues and leave them spotless. Goddess Bella Ink grabs her slave's head and forces his head up and down the length of her boot to make sure he knows how to clean her boots. Nikki Brooks has her slave suck on her boot heel like the cock whore he is. The boots are almost clean when Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink look down to see the attention has made their slaves get hard. The Goddesses decide to let them jerk off their pathetic cocks and cum on their boots, so long as they lick their cum up afterward.

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Slave Cum On Goddess Boots. Starring Bella Ink and Nikki Brooks
Runtime : 00:07:11
File Size : 618 MB

Fileboom Premium Account