Fetishes IN THE NEWS!

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Puppy, next time you dominate him, get him into one of your dresses, and tie him spread eagle to the bed, and take a picture for us. We all would like to see MoP that way.

That's just plain evil. :/ And pretty much everything sexual that ends up public on the Internet stays public. It horrifies me when young people, especially, don't get what posting sexual content on the Internet means. I myself wouldn't even consider privately using a webcam, sexually, either, with all the suveillance that goes on, and what isn't seen by the surveillers can be later, as they keep the data for later access... ready to get wanked to and spread to others by people working for the authorities.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Prissy

That's just plain evil. :/ And pretty much everything sexual that ends up public on the Internet stays public. It horrifies me when young people, especially, don't get what posting sexual content on the Internet means. I myself wouldn't even consider privately using a webcam, sexually, either, with all the suveillance that goes on, and what isn't seen by the surveillers can be later, as they keep the data for later access... ready to get wanked to and spread to others by people working for the authorities.

I never thought of it that way exactly, but I did feel uneasy about my own picture on the net, so I shouldn't have asked another.

Puppy, Master of Puppies, I apologize.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

THIS JUST IN....

David Carradine Hanged Himself, And His Balls

David Carradine, 72, star of Kung Fu and Kill Bill, was found dead in a Bangkok hotel room closet with....wait for it...a rope tied around his neck and genitals. Umm...uhh...BBC UK reports:

Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found by a hotel maid sitting in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and genitals on Thursday morning. The US star was in Thailand filming his latest film Stretch, according to his personal manager Chuck Binder. Mr Binder said the news was "shocking", adding: "He was full of life, always wanting to work... a great person."

This is truly a day of mixed feelings for me. While i avidly love David Carradine in every movie I've ever seen him in, and his death saddens me greatly, the man went out engaging in a fetish extreme... auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Fileboom Premium Account