Femdom Mistresses Humilation, Slave, Fetish fuckery !

profiposter

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Toe Rings

Size : 1.25 GB
Quality : 3840 x 2160
Length : 11 min 28 sec

Actresses : QS

Genre : Toes, Insertion, Peehole, Stretching, Cbt, Femdom, Bdsm, Ballbusting, Toe Rings

As I promised, finally I fucked his urethra with my second toe wearing a sharply decorated flower shaped silver ring on it. I wanted him to color my gray rose to red with his blood so I fucked his cock until it bled. Then I let him cum.

Download Links

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

profiposter

Mistress Alexandra Sissy Slut Abused As A Cum Bucket Mistress Astoria WwwMistressGr

Size : 1.09 GB
Quality : 1920 x 1080
Length : 12 min 9 sec

Actresses : Mistress Alexandra, Mistress Astoria

Genre : Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut

Today I decided that My sissy slut needs to be trained some more. So I invited My good friend Mistress Astoria to join Me and abuse that whore the way We like. We were pegging and training her to suck Our strapons while she was feminized already. And of course she became once again My cum bucket.

Download Links

Fileboom Premium Account

profiposter

Anna Deville - Taste Of Slavery

Size : 695.6 MB
Quality : 1920 x 1080
Length : 12 min 11 sec

Actresses : Anna Deville

Genre : Femdom, Boot Worship, Spitting, Boot Licking, Stockings, SiteRip

Mistress Anna has her slave trained to always be ready and begging to properly worship her boots when she returns. She orders him to lick every last inch of her entire boot clean as she won't be pleased until she can see her reflection from a job well done. A good slave loves his place as a groveling boot bitch whose only pleasure in life is swallowing the dirt and filth from his Mistress's boots

Download Links

Fileboom Premium Account