Hardcore Femdom And Dominatrix | Mean Bitches

Rebill

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jolene Hexx - The Nude Dominatrix

Cast: Jolene "the Valkyrie" Hexx
Genres: mixed wrestling, headscissors, femdom
Video language: English

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5910kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 660.5 MB

Download Jolene Hexx - The Nude Dominatrix

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Rebill

Gold Sweet Only Best Beautifull Collection Of Castle Diabolica. Part 3.

Release Year: 2019

This is a site dedicated to the art. There is no acting here.You will see some of the most well known dominatrix's throughout. with heartless kicks, severe slaps, hideous knees and wild punches.

Total size: 552.0 MB in 3 files.

Download Gold Sweet Only Best Beautifull Collection Of Castle Diabolica. Part 3.

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

a place of worship

Cast: Olivia Austin
Genres: ass worship, Blonde, Busty, Femdom. Queening

For the honor of worshiping Mistress Olivia's round perfect ass she makes her slave kneel and beg for the privilege of licking it clean. She entrances and enslaves him with her tanned and toned booty while making him strain and work hard to get a taste. The feeling of his warm wet tongue licking deep between her cheeks feels so good that she can't help but cum all over his face.

Duration: 9:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 574.6 MB

Download a place of worship

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Jolene Hexx - Serial Ballbuster Nude Edition

Cast: Jolene "the Valkyrie" Hexx
Genres: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Ballbusting, FemDom, BDSM

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6766kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 855.9 MB

Download Jolene Hexx - Serial Ballbuster Nude Edition

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Spread Wide and Beaten Red

Cast: Alexandra Snow, Kendra James, Lexi Sindel
Genres: Femdom, Corporal Punishment, Bondage

Mistresses Lexi, Kendra, and Snow have their slave in quite a diabolical predicament. With his arms and legs locked in wooden stocks and spread open, he is completely vulnerable and helpless for whatever these notorious sadists have in mind for him - which is, unsurprisingly, a whole lot of pain. Using a mix of whips, riding crops, and slappers, the Mistresses take turns abusing his ass and inner thighs, his chastised balls, and even his feet. Whenever the pain from an ass beating, or a "missed" whip stroke that just "happens" to hit his locked up balls, gets to be too much, the slave tries to get away, but all he accomplishes is lifting his ass up higher, making it even easier to beat on! When his cries of pain get too annoying, Kendra coldly reminds him to shut up because they just don't care how badly they hurt him. By the time these vicious Mistresses are done, the poor slave's ass and sensitive inner thighs are covered in deep red stripes

Duration: 8:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8108kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 532.7 MB

Download Spread Wide and Beaten Red

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Mazzy Grace - Severe Chastity Control

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Chastity

If there is one thing that makes Mistress Mazzy Grace turned on it's hearing the sweet sounds of pain from her slave. To teach him a lesson in cock control Mistress Mazzy has her bitch in a very sharp steel spiked chastity device. With just the slightest aroused cock the spikes will dig deep into his skin making him scream and beg for mercy. Once he can learn to control his cock like a good boy and only get hard when ordered then maybe the cruel chastity device will be taken off. Until then he will suffer for as long as Mistress Mazzy desires which seems like a very long time...

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 978.3 MB

Download Mazzy Grace - Severe Chastity Control

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Die Sado Maso-Klinik Part 5

In the role play verkorpert Stella the perversely inclined Grafin Sadista, pitilessly her employees with cane,
Whip and other tools punishes. With the candle in the arse and hot wax in the groove becomes impressive
the wax torture documents. There follows the arrest and the Ausubung of complete control uber held prisoner one,
disobedient slaves.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:45
Video: 512x384, XviD, 772kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 695.8 MB

Download Die Sado Maso-Klinik Part 5

Fileboom Premium Account

Rebill

Cage Trap For Deviants

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose

There's no better feeling than waking, knowing that someone downstairs is weakened, drooling, exhausted and helpless for you. Stuck in their imprisonment fantasy. Scared. Overwhelmed. Bored. Mad. Whatever.
Some moments from a no-safeword day spanning several positions and moods. Finally had a taker for my 24 hour challenge. Any more volunteers?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 979.6 MB

Download Cage Trap For Deviants

Fileboom Premium Account