Female domination of men over all known methods{Update}

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Princess Honey - Sexy Fit Girl Ball Busts Slave to the Ground (4K)

Description: Slaves balls are princesses toys. They belong to us! There is no reason a beta needs his balls. So, Honey wants to get her work out in. She uses him. She kicks him over and over. You can hear the agony in his voice. She gets him good! He keeps falling to the floor. But he knows better and gets right back up for her. He is such a pathetic bitch and kisses her sneakers and says how thankful he is for her. Wait til you see her kick him from behind!

Format: MP4
Duration: 11 Min
Size: 965 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Winner gets to Lick My Ass (Release date: May. 04, 2024)

Description: Auntie Paige has called a few of the neighborhood boys over. She literally opens the door and they come running. "They love it" she says, adding "Well, that and the blackmail." They have only one way to avoid social media humiliation and that means doing whatever Paige tells them too. She has one slave secured to the whipping bench, the other secured by his wrists, and above his head, latched to the suspension frame. Today, she just wants to inflict pain on both but being the generous soul she is she tells them the one that pleases her the most gets to eat her ass. She starts with the slave on the bench and no warmup required. She has a cane and strokes hard and precisely.

After some time with him she moves over to the other slave and starts kicking his balls. She kicks him from the front then has him turn around for some kicks from behind. The slave tries to fall to his knees but can't because his arms are suspended. Then back to the other slave where she tells him to count down 10 of her hardest. His ass is marking up beautifully. She tells him he did well and then gives him three extra hard ones for good luck. Back to the other slave for some more kicking, then her knee, until the slave is crying. She hugs him from behind and pulls his nipples. The scene rolls over and Paige is on all fours with her pants off. "I couldn't decide who won so it's first come first served" she says and with that the slaves come charging across the room on all fours going for the prize... her sweet pink hole!

Mistress Paige

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 980 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sashkalegion

Title: Ember Snow Slave Orders 7

Description: Perfect 10 Goddess Ember Snow stops by to see you... she heard that your stepfather passed recently and that you inherited a lot of money. She seems very interested in your inheritance. You try to focus on what she is saying, but she dangles her shoe from her foot and it's very hard not to notice. She has tiny size 5 feet with a perfect pedicure and you salivate as you imagine how they smell. She calls you a "little foot fuck" as she sees how desperate you are for her feet. She tells you to take a closer look at her feet. You find yourself moving your face close to her feet... you can't help it... she laughs and says "here boy... come here... " She laughs in your face as you crawl on the ground for her and sniff her feet. She asks again about your inheritance and then tells you she's going to take it from you. You are horrified thinking about losing all that money, but you can't resist her perfect little feet. She makes you worship her feet, then looks deeply into your eyes. She turns around and puts her ass in your face and tells you to take a big whiff... you bury your face in her ass and feel all of your willpower slip away. She makes you beg to lick her ass. You eagerly tell her you will do anything for her ass. She calls you a loser and laughs at you. Then she makes you worship and lick her ass. In the end, she counts down while you jerk off as you smell and lick her asshole and think about losing your inheritance to her. She wants you to jerk off into your underwear and walk around all day with a cumstain!!! You are are pathetic and you know it... EMBER SNOW IS A PERFECT 10!! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN, AND MORE!

Featuring: Ember Snow
Categories: Asian, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Masturbation Instruction

Duration: 17 Min
Size: 992 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Ava Rowen,Mistress May,Princess Honey - Tied and Tormented Ball Busting (4K)

Description: The girls are looking extra sexy and are ready to bust some balls! They have this fat bozo tied up to the table. His little wiener shrimp dick is even tied up, so they have better access to his pathetic nut sack. Ball busting sessions are normally extremely brutal. But this is extreme because they aren't even giving him a chance to keel over to catch his breath and let the pain subside. NOPE! They hold him up right and don't allow him to circum the pain. Just more and more kicks! LOL! Without stopping and harder each time. He better shut his ugly face up because they don't want to get in trouble for the loud noise. They figure out a way to shut him up! They are so smart. Wait til you see his balls start swelling. As the clip progresses you can see him get weaker and weaker.

HE JUST GOT BALL BUSTED BY PRETTY GIRLS!

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 1481 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Blair Williams Whipping Boy

Description: Amazon Goddess Blair has just broken up with her boyfriend and she needs some stress relief, her slave boy is ready to take a lashing for her enjoyment. Goddess Blair lists all the reasons she is angry with her ex boyfriend as she lashes the whipping boy harder and harder. Blair sits on the throne pleased with herself at all the red welts and marks she has left on his back, she instructs the slave to grovel at her boots. She is unsatisfied with the level of groveling so she begins whipping him as hard as she can. It doesn't take long for the lashes of her rubber dragon tail to break him completely, he crys and pathetically begs for her mercy.

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 888 Mb

Download:
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 401.0 MB
Download - 86.7 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Hand Humping Dumbfuck Reject Addicted To Mean Bitchy Brats

Description: Princess Candy Glitter!

I am going to be mean to you, because it's fun, and you love it, don't you? You love it when I'm mean to you, you love it when I'm fucking bitchy to you, you love it when I laugh at you, you love it when I humiliate you. It really just doesn't take much to make you hard and horny. And it's so much fun being mean to you, being bitchy and bratty, humiliating you at every fucking turn. I enjoy it and I'm so fucking good at it. I love knowing that I can just create this little clip where I flip you off and tell you that you fucking suck and you just get so hard and weak and stupid and your wallet falls right open because you love it. You can't get enough of it. You're a horny, little dumbfuck who loves it when Princess Candy is mean to him.

And lucky you, I'm going to fulfill your ultimate desire, I'm going to be mean to you. Say, 'Yes Princess Candy, please be mean to me.' Say it while you stroke. 'Please humiliate me, please degrade me.' You love being humiliated and degraded, don't you? And you can just revisit this clip every time you need a mean brat fix. You're fucking pathetic and you could never get a girl like me but that's ok, because you know you're not worthy and you'd rather sit and home fucking your hand anyways. Your hand is your girlfriend, your hand is the closest to pussy you'll ever get. Fuck that hand pussy. No real pussy for you. Real pussy is reserved for real men and you're not a real man, are you? No, you're a pathetic little dumbfuck who craves degradation because you need a hot brat to be mean to you in order to get that pathetic cock hard.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 589 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Mistress Sidonia Beta For Bukkake (Part 5 of 5)

Description: What happens to a poorly performing, disrespectful husband when his wife has finally had enough? He is sent to Mistress Sidonia's house of correction, where she liaises on the phone with the disappointed wife and decides on the appropriate treatment. Today's subject has a pathetic wandering eye, continually ogling other women and deluded that they like it and may find him attractive when in reality he is a beta. Mistress Sidonia tells him to open his eyes and he sees that he has been xdressed and turned into a slutty version of himself. She takes pictures of him in this attire to put in swinging contact magazines and website linkups so he can fully appreciate his objectification. Mistress then trains him in cock sucking, thrusting her big strapon into his virgin mouth. He is treated as a total sex object, bent over and fucked with the rubber dick, pegging him hard and deep as she verbally humiliates him. The beautiful dominant lady then squirts a big cumload all over the subbie hubb...

Duration: 28 Min
Size: 2202 Mb

Download:
Download - 681.0 MB
Download - 681.0 MB
Download - 681.0 MB
Download - 159.2 MB

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Miss Eve Harper Milking Machine Cure - VR

Description: "This is not a very glowing report. Your Mistress has sent you here because you are a chronic masturbator. You need re-education, your appendage belongs to her and she has given me permission to place you on the new milking regime. This will break your masturbation addiction and make you focus your time and energy on the person that matters, not that sorry little thing. Strip off and the conditioning will begin." Suggested Watching Position: Standing

Size: 845 Mb
Resolution: 3840x1920

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Office Ashtray - Super HD

Description: The human ashtray doesn't speak, it simply remains still, collects ash and cleans up after itself. Mistress Eleise likes to smoke in her office but she doesn't like having a filthy ashtray left lying around, so the consumption of her ash is a mandatory duty for her office slaves.

Size: 72 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account