Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Esmi's Cum Eating Bitch Boys Part 1
db1ceeef5489d1314dc244ddd1200f71.jpg

Studio: subbyhubby
Genres: Domination

After Esme catches her step Adam playing with her panties she knows he is a bitch but when she catches him jackin off himself in panties watching her with her boyfriend she decides to make him her bitch. Esmi fucks her boyfriend while her first worships her feet, then has to lick her pussy and her boyfriend's cock as they fuck. Adam's "reward" is a condom full of Esmi's boyfriend's cum. Esmi and her boyfriend laugh hysterically at his humiliation.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11663kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.4 MB
Download Esmi's Cum Eating Bitch Boys Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

My is a Sissy Bitch Part 6
44ca6cb8345612c7b8b497893b583fe0.jpg

While Vanessa and James cuddle after intercourse, then Cody worships their feet as an obedient cuckold as they make fun of him. Then Vanessa decides to give Cody a "reward" for being such a good , letting him jerk off on the panties he was wearing. Once Cody shoots his load on the panties, Vanessa orders him to put the cum soaked panties on while she and James laugh at what a pathetic bitch he has become. Cody may have ignored his and mistreated Vanessa, but she has more than paid him back for acting like such a jerk. This clip is part of the movie "My is a Sissy Bitch."

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11779kbps

File size: 367.5 MB
Download My is a Sissy Bitch Part 6

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Stepson Humiliation Part 6
ba94037194cc883b77553e78af2a614f.jpg

As a reward for being such a good cock-sucking slut, Tara tells Cody that he will be allowed to fuck again but not her this time it will be a plastic pig! Cody is deeply humiliated but does what Tara demands making pig sounds as he fucks away at the doll. Tara is highly amused by his humiliation, but the best is yet to come. Tara orders Cody to cum inside the pig's pussy, then demands that he eat his own cum from it as well! Tara has reduced her stepson into a total slut with no pride or dignity left at all. This clip is part of the movie "Slut Trained By The ."

Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 442.3 MB
Download Stepson Humiliation Part 6

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cuckolded by the Part 6
1ef4de09a540b7ddd778707b9652ed61.jpg

After busting her stepson looking at nude pictures of her on her husband's phone, the cruel woman gives him an ultimatum: either become my slave or I will tell your . The stepson threatens to tell his about her numerous affairs, but is soon convinced that his only alternative is to do as as she says - starting with licking her pussy!The wicked soon has her newly chastised cuckold participating in one of her many affairs, licking her pussy as she gets fucked. For good measure she has her stud jerk off in the stepson's face, laughing at the site of cum all over his face - which she orders him to eat. control firmly established, we next see how the disciplines her stepson for coming home late - ordered to his knees to smell and worship her feet, then put over her knee for some good old fashioned over the knee spanking, all while making the stepson inhale the odor from her shoes. As he stands before her, looking at his red ass, the stepson is truly a slave to his evil .

Duration: 5:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11712kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 493.9 MB
Download Cuckolded by the Part 6

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cuckolding The Perverted 6
ced176c9d1ad96347e526f1cc61c1127.jpg

Cameron plans to whore both of her bitches out and wants to make sure they can take cock properly so she orders them to fuck themselves in their own asses with a dildo while she supervises. As her bitches shove dildos in and out of their asses, Cameron masturbates her pussy, excited to see what levels of humiliation her men are willing to take for her. Cameron decides that the bitches are not fucking themselves well enough so she decides to take over, bending her bitches over and ramming the dildos up their asses. But their training is not over, as Cameron orders each of them to clean up their ass juices off their dildos - after all, a whore should never leave a customer's cock dirty.This clip is part of the movie "Cuckolding The Perverted ."

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11750kbps

File size: 365.0 MB
Download Cuckolding The Perverted 6

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Shoe Sniffing Stepson Part 3
96cf3a3330e190d05b3e5daad991b846.jpg

After making Cameron suck James's cock, Mimi has sex right in front of Cameron. At first she only makes Cameron watch as James really fucks her pussy hard, but Mimi soon orders him down to lick her pussy and James's cock. But that is not humiliating enough for Mimi, as she orders Cameron to start licking James's ass while she is fucking him! Mimi continues Cameron's humiliation by making fun of his small penis while James cums on her ass. Mimi then orders Cameron to eat the cum load off her ass while she humiliates him even further. This clip is part of the movie "My Stepson Is My Bitch."

Duration: 6:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11704kbps

File size: 605.7 MB
Download Shoe Sniffing Stepson Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Stepson Humiliation Part 3
0ca1ae29f8f22eefebcd764a0b3f69a7.jpg

After Tara has her stepson eat her pussy she wants even more pleasure and decides to let him fuck her but Cody turns out to be a small dicked loser who has no idea how to please a woman, just like his . Tara is so bored she just has to laugh as he struggles to even get his tiny cock into her pussy. He grunts so hard from the effort that she orders him to oink like a pig while he tries to fuck her. Tired of Cody's pathetic cock, Tara straps a dildo on his face and orders him to fuck her with it. But it turns out that he is pretty pathetic at doing that as well. Tara tells Cody that he is an even worse fuck than his , which is really saying something. This clip is part of the movie "Slut Trained By The ."

Duration: 5:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11575kbps

File size: 501.8 MB
Download Stepson Humiliation Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Esmi's Cum Eating Bitch Boys Part 4
56447adee0de2553cdd4ef32bd8a5d77.jpg

Esmi is on the phone with one of her girlfriends telling her all about catching her step- Adam sniffing with her panties and how she has made him her bitch, all while Adam is underneath her licking her ass! Esmi gets off the phone and has Adam remove her shoes so he can suck all of the sweat from her stocking toes and feet. Then Esmi has him clean her ass some more before her date arrives. Esmi ties Adam's balls up, then ties them to his hands as well. When Esmi's date arrives, Adam is serving as a bound sissy maid, cleaning the house for Esmi. Esmi and her date share a laugh about her pathetic before they go out, leaving Adam alone, cleaning the house like the total loser he is. This clip is part of the movie "Esmi's Cum Eating Bitch Boys."

Duration: 5:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11771kbps

File size: 465.7 MB
Download Esmi's Cum Eating Bitch Boys Part 4

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

My Wife Fucks My Boss Part 4
7b1864f61e4dfbadb3a51c480922ee1c.jpg

After fucking Tara multiple times, Mr. Halston is still horny so Tara decides that it is a perfect time to make Tony into her blowjob bitch. As Tony sucks away, Tara grades his performance and refuses to let him finish, no matter how often he gags on Mr. Halston's cock. Tara just laughs at all of the drool coming out of Tony's mouth as he tries to handle such a large man tool but Tony 's humiliation is not complete, as Tara has Mr. Halston stand over Tony so that his balls keep flopping off of Tony's face. When Mr. Halston cums inside Tony's mouth, Tara has him gargle the cum for her own amusement. This clip is part of the movie "My Wife Fucks My Boss."

Duration: 5:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11695kbps

File size: 491.9 MB
Download My Wife Fucks My Boss Part 4

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The Pool Boy Gets Cucked: Pussy Eating
6734d63d810a483419a542ac96d6db28.jpg

When the gorgeous Leena Sky calls her pool boy over to tell him that her husband is out of town and she wants to fuck, he thinks it is his lucky day. But Leena takes one look at his cock and bursts out laughing; there is no way she would even feel that small dick. It is smaller than her finger! But she is horny, so she puts the little dicked bitch to work eating her pussy, so at least she will get some pleasure. She tells him she might have some other uses for him; little does he know what they will be!

Duration: 5:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11451kbps

File size: 478.7 MB
Download The Pool Boy Gets Cucked: Pussy Eating

Fileboom Premium Account