Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Battle of the featherweights!: round 2! - the only non-scripted tag team wrestling in the world!
1e1bbf0266a29fb5ada71848ddc0d098.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Dia Zerva, Allie Haze, Kiki Koi, DragonLily, Isis Love, Serena Blair, Emma Haize, Gia DiMarco, Lyla Storm

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays. Totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 2 of 4. This was October's live match now edited for your enjoyment!

At the end of the 1st round The Yellow team of Gia DiMarco & Lyla Storm had a 30 point lead. By the end of the 2nd round, the Blue team of Serena Blair and Emma Haize held a 5pt lead.

It's starting to get personal. The girls are going to war, and the action is intense. The team that gets angry is going to be the team that wins. Which team wants it more

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 16.6 MB
Download Battle of the featherweights!: round 2! - the only non-scripted tag team wrestling in the world!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

On Your Knees My Sweet Pet
46da58aaa0c6a331b83b08f93a55d0bb.jpg

Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: Femdom, Cunilingus

Ela has been thinking about his mouth all day, and when she sees him in the bedroom she decides it�s time to do something about it. In no time he finds himself on his knees in front of her orally serving at his temple of worship. It�s a position he knows very well as the multi orgasmic Ela frequently has him work his tongue on her pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13491kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 451.1 MB
Download On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Ms. sometimes and loves to meet and slave
5a518d31a507986f22fcd823f0618e81.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Shawna Lenee
Genres: Cuckold, BlowJob, POV, Interracial, Cum Swallowing, Humiliation
Video language: English

Dear husband, so much time has passed since our brave and desperate sexual experimentation. But do not worry! I know about you - everything, and of course I know about your dirty thoughts. I know that secret from me, you desire to have sex with other girls. And what's more, I know, and what you already rather tired of the traditional sexual intercourse with representatives of my sex. I - not jealous, dear. But today let's play my game. I forgive you the party, when you're almost at my eyes fucked my best friend - Lidka of 16 apartments. And just an hour made me suck your cock after her ass and vagina. But today, I want you to see how I'm doing blow the other guy, even more so - the dark-skinned. I know you're sick and you have the temperature is below 40, so you argue too much you will not, and what's more, when he finished in my mouth, I will share this with you so you feel what I felt when I sucked your cock after the dirty hole of his best friend.

Duration: 12:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7144kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 670.1 MB
Download Ms. sometimes and loves to meet and slave

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Hey Babe
d45d70ab8c1bc61b402fe46a3690de2b.jpg

Cast: Marie McCray

It�s not surprising to see a quick �hello� turn into oral service. With Marie looking cute as she brushes her hair and her loving man unable to resist her feminine wiles, he inevitably falls to his knees and provides her with some quick pussy licking before he heads off to make them dinner.

Duration: 4:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13498kbps

File size: 465.3 MB
Download Hey Babe

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Anal Fuck Pet
24ca4b98f2aed65d5601c8ecbb1175d0.jpg

Cast: Ash Hollywood
Genres: FemDom, Strap-on, Bondage, Handjobs, Leather, Milking, Prostate Massage

Mistress Ash keeps her slave completely bound with his ass exposed to be fucked and used any time she pleases. He takes her strap-on so well that she rewards him with a pleasurable milking while ramming every inch of her thick cock deep inside his ass.

Duration: 8:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 472.0 MB
Download Anal Fuck Pet

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

I Think You Know
12e5d1bbd6ebb1df806a543ab4b7bf9f.jpg

Cast: Madelyn

Pretty Madelyn is reading her magazine as she summons her man, and he instinctively knows what she wants without her having to tell him. So like a good man he kneels and licks her while she casually sits back and reads.

Duration: 3:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13653kbps

File size: 375.9 MB
Download I Think You Know

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Human Shoe Stage - Wide Angle
c77aa81a8df3c65840b7cce2002be0eb.jpg

Cast: Nina Elle, Princess Carmela
Genres: Femdom, Foot Domination, Humination, Shoe Fetish, Trampling

If your know anything about The Mean Girls you know that we get tons of new shoes. Almost everyday a new pair of shoes come in and we need to know what looks good with what. So we have a special catwalk slave to model onto see if how hot we are in our new shoes. We stand on him with our sharp pointy heels and give each other fashion advice so we always look our best. Our catwalk slave better not move or say anything or he gets totally punished. This is our time loser, not yours!

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9586kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 918.5 MB
Download Human Shoe Stage - Wide Angle

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sex Slave Training
b08f7c7c4436782efaf369e10ee364b9.jpg

Cast: Makayla Cox
Genres: FemDom, LezDom, Strapon, Dildo, BDSM, Fuck Machine, Sadism & Masochism, Spanking, Submales,
Video language: French

These sex-starved babes are bound, gagged and compelled into sexual submission! With tools like hot wax, crops, whips, strap-ons and Sybian machines; these subs are pushed to the threshold of pain only to be coaxed into some of the wildest orgasms that they will ever experience! If you like sex rough, filthy and just a little over the edge with pleasure; then look no further because these ladies have everything you want right here!

Format: avi
Duration: 48:37
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1113kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB
Download Sex Slave Training

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Home Made Fem Dom
671ebc923fd997975f79eacb89088519.jpg

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: FemDom, 100% Amateur, Strapon, BDSM, Spanking, Foot Fetish, Pony Play, Submales

Have you ever fantasized about �spanking that azz� Or being in control over someone who worships the ground you walk on �.Or even betters the boots that your feet walk in How about doing this inside your own bedroom and taping the whole scenario. These couple has just done that. They bring out the total FEM-DOM out without an audience!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:54:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 967.3 MB
Download Home Made Fem Dom

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Office Foot Bitch
01782db292f45963857f13dd79db49d0.jpg

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: FemDom, Foot Worship

Everyone needs an office bitch and Miss Love makes sure to keep a staff completely filled with them. Each potential hire goes thru an intense screening process before they are deemed worthy enough to work under a demanding boss like Miss Love. After waiting all day bound and helpless under her desk the newest office bitch gets to prove his devotion by massaging her soles with his tongue. She expects every employee to put her needs 1st and being able to relive the pain in her feet after a long day in heels is extremely high on her list.

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8418kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 652.1 MB
Download Office Foot Bitch

Fileboom Premium Account