Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Zwei Faeuste Im Darm
ac4daa2b17ce1c10ae672c29ed7164c3.jpg

Be the witness as I extend the limits of my anal slave inch by inch. Everybody takes it up the ass and loves every ass pounding minute of it and so will you.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:03:19
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 927.8 MB
Download Zwei Faeuste Im Darm

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Obey Nikita - Lick & Suck My Feet
ff67619061266c5162c0242e8f92cd09.jpg

Such a lucky little slut I decided to show it my gorgeous new pedicure and shiny crystal ankle jewellery. All it can do is lay there mesmerized beneath my feet while I instruct it how to attend to them. It�s really where it belongs. I�m in the perfect attire and position to slap it�s face with my sole, step on its chest, make it tongue bathe my toes and jam my foot down its throat. Oh, does it make you feel helpless when I press down on your neck and take your air from you with my feet, pet? Keep licking and sucking� I didn�t say you could stop!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3295kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 236.1 MB
Download Obey Nikita - Lick & Suck My Feet

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Simple Pleasures: A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy
b5907bf7dd567ad4a919fdf62bf58390.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Lance Hart,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Video language: English

Femdom is a woman's goddess given right. We use it to exploit the testosterone driven madness that is a man's existence. These fetishes are at the root of female supremacy. I use them to my advantage every step of the way, at any opportunity, to remind you that you need to thank women for your existence.

Lance Hart and I are friends, but let's face it, he's still a man and he needs to be on his knees thanking me for existing. I remind him of how his sick and perverted male mind is in the gutter. I show him how the simplest of pleasures turn twisted in the male thought process and I use it against him for his own good. Ego stripping, prostate massaging, ruthless pegging, femdom driven orgasms, cum swallowing, latex licking pleasure abound!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1717kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 17.8 MB
Download Simple Pleasures: A Femdom Surrealist Fantasy

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik
32b343e242737481a8d29919199874ea.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

In the elastic clinic of lady Stella and lady Carmen no torture and humiliation remains to the modest latex slave kept. Fish oil-slave Ivonne is informed in the art of the anal finishes and creates it with zugekniffenen buttocks just still in loo where the blustering fall brooks pour forth splashing into the ceramics.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:41:25
Video: 576x320, XviD, 568kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 658.4 MB
Download Latextrem - Die Gummi Klinik

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Chanel Preston - Pussy Magnet
77f05852f01bc438320429c78a851008.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy And Ass Worship, Lick, Cunnilingus, Stockings

Mistress Chanel comes home from a long day at work and expects to be greeted properly by her man pet. Her pet is patiently waiting in his cage to be used by his Goddess. Chanel wants to be orally serviced and she will be using his face as her pleasure throne tonight. Chanel rubs her clit against his tongue until she cums & her pussy is more than adequately satisfied.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8347kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 814.1 MB
Download Chanel Preston - Pussy Magnet

Fileboom Premium Account