Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A Body Stocking Part 2 - An Unhappy Asiana Makes
dbbe0b49fe462738591c066f12bfb474.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Before tying me up in my one-piece, hooded body stocking, I gag myself with the big white ball gag, slip the hood over my head, and then Martin puts me in a reverse prayer hogtie. One with my hair tied to my hands, crossed ankles tied to my wrists, and a super tight crotch rope to make it all better. I think this might be the nosiest I have ever been when bound and gagged. From the beginning to end, I couldn't help but moan and cry at the level of discomfort I was in. Martin believes it to be the bit of mobility I was allowed... but for me, I couldn't pin point the issue but I was drooling that it soaked the hood over my face and dripped right through, which created a puddle on the table, and then some more on the ground. I couldn't stop squirming, I couldn't find comfort, and I couldn't keep quiet

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3130kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 352.9 MB
Download A Body Stocking Part 2 - An Unhappy Asiana Makes

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

The Bondage Package Part 3 - The Harder It Is To Cum, The Better
4e3fec7efd65bc01f5dc5659c69e5485.jpg

Mouth gagged with a big ball, nipple clamped, and then he brings me to my knees and ties my ankles crossed. Once I'm on my knees, my wrists are attached to my ankles so I have a little bit of slack to struggle between kneeling down, then wanting to bring myself upright again. Within a matter of seconds, my legs are burning and I'm already having a tough time.
Martin takes the wand to my pussy and attempts to make me cum. After 5 minutes go by, Martin denies me of my orgasm because it takes me so long to cum, leaving me sexually frustrated! Ball gagged, tied in that painful chicken wing, back arched from my hair being pulled back, and me, on my knees throughout a majority of the live show with no reward. All punishment, no pleasure for me tonight

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2643kbps

File size: 301.2 MB
Download The Bondage Package Part 3 - The Harder It Is To Cum, The Better

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Amy brooke is brutally orgasmed to near hysteria - the light are on but she's not home!
d4cfb501070fee3f18a1a48cb5375d8a.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Hogtied
Cast: Charlie Theron, Amy Brooke

Amy Brooke is back and this time it almost cost her her sanity. Bound helpless in a "fuck me" position she cannot imagine the brutal hell we are about to unleash on her pussy and ass.

To make this simple and concise we will just explain it as it is. We took Amy Brooke and orgasmed her to near insanity. We finger fucked her pussy and ass and made her squirt multiple times. Not just any orgasms mind you, but those brutal orgasms that break your soul. The orgasms that tear at your very being. We make her squirt out her pussy by finger-banging her ass. Think about that for a minute.

But that's not all. In between those squirting orgasms we vibrate her to the "other" kind of orgasm. The highly sensitive clit orgasm. The screaming kind. The kind that hurts so good, and because your bound. you are helpless to stop them. Then we go back to the finger-banging squirting ones, then back to the clit, then....

HER MIND IS NOT HER OWN.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 8.7 MB
Download Amy brooke is brutally orgasmed to near hysteria - the light are on but she's not home!

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Double-Edged Sword Part 3 - A Tribute to Ken and Stacy
ad88ca07271e850ddbcde5eaf43623d3.jpg

For the remainder of the live show, Asiana is gagged and tied on the chair. Wearing bra, panties, high-heels, the same tight crotch rope, the same big ball, clamps on my nipples, elbows still tied, hair pulled back, rope around my throat, and a crying, drooling mess. That was it. Just me, suffering, until the end

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2523kbps

File size: 422.6 MB
Download Double-Edged Sword Part 3 - A Tribute to Ken and Stacy

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

zara85

Bondage Usa part 8
e23773f9e9ff3ec208ebf1debd31e8b0.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Ginger is dragged in wearing a very modest business suit and blouse...but those stockings we see peeking out from under her skirt are something indeed! Could this prim and proper lady have something to hide? Bryan ties her to a chair and gags her in close-up. When next we find Ginger, she?? still wearing her fancy striped stockings, but now she has on some very racy Chinese satin lingerie to go with them!

Duration: 1:09:26
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 562.1 MB
Download Bondage Usa part 8

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Dani Punished by Her Pimp part 2
1184666247c84c9a6ba503d3ab5342c0.jpg

Release Year: 2016

They hang her from the ceiling, savagely plow her ass, do tons of ass to mouth, face fuck and gag her, punish her with slaps, caning, and paddling, make her eat their asses, and on and on.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:32
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 236.7 MB
Download Dani Punished by Her Pimp part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Hogtied in Pantyhose and it Part 2 - Asiana Wants the Floor
a0f49559447493c2e13e645cb96ff201.jpg

I wanted a little more freedom. While I love being immobilized, there are also times when I enjoy being able struggle and flip myself about on the floor. I kept asking for the floor, so Martin picks me up like a tiny package and puts me on the carpet. Now I van flip myself onto my side, spread my knees to show off my tightly roped pussy, and I can get myself back onto my stomach until I get restless again. Once I got myself in a "comfortable" position on my side - facing Martin so that he could check me out periodically while he sat at his desk, I was content and that was where I was staying. I was quiet and obedient, and stayed for as long as I could.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3578kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 444.4 MB
Download Hogtied in Pantyhose and it Part 2 - Asiana Wants the Floor

Fileboom Premium Account