Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Inflatable Gag Takes The Cake Part 1- Pin Point Accuracy With The New
7e317a45e6500f1a20be39c189d32be4.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Since we bought it, we've only used it once, so tonight Martin decided to use it on me. I was topless and wearing a pair of nude pantyhose and peep toe, platform heels. My elbows are tied with layers of rope around my torso and a crotch rope to punish my pussy. As soon as the gag is strapped into my mouth and pumped a couple time, it takes me a minute to get use to it. Martin ties me down to the chair by my throat and then by each ankle so I can't close my legs, inflates the gag a couple more times, then whips my tits, my stomach, and my pussy with his new 14" flogger - perfect size for pin-point accuracy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 305.3 MB
Download Inflatable Gag Takes The Cake Part 1- Pin Point Accuracy With The New

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

"The Dig": The conclusion. A BDSM Abduction Horror Feature film - Out door bondage at its best!
4bf6a5bdf638d16f36c2e08421aeb0cf.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Hogtied
Cast: Ariel X, Rain DeGrey, Jade Indica, Cherry Torn, Iona Grace

Welcome to another installment of the Hogtied feature movie series. This month's installment is the conclusion of"The Dig". A fantasy horror abduction feature in co-production with Intersec studios, shot on location in the Catskill Mountains of New York. Starring Cherry Torn, Rain DeGrey, Iona Grace, with special co-handler PD.

Noted anthropologist Helen Jackson, a professor from U.C. Berkeley, and her intern travel to the Catskill Mountains of New York State. Recent finds of a rumored ancient native culture was all it took to for the University to send their best to investigate. The Legends tell of a native people who worshipped the Raven as their God. Tribal Shamans ruled the people with fear, magic and domination over all the females of the tribe. A find like this would be historic for the University's Social Sciences department.

After uncovering some very strange artifacts, including large avian bones, Dr. Jackson is positive she has found a lost native culture. A local guide arrives to take her team deeper into the foreboding wilderness of the Catskill Mountains to what is believed to be the actual burial site used by the tribal shamans.

At the cliffs and caves of the burial site, it doesn't take long before a nightmare of biblical proportions is unleashed on the team from Berkeley. The tribal shamans spirits still guard this sacred site, awaiting the return of their tribe. When the three beautiful women stumble upon and desecrate their most holy of ground they must be punished.

Do not miss this latest installment of the Hogtied featured movie series. Shot in the beautiful Catskill Mountains of New York, this film is a tribute to the lost art of outdoor bondage and cinematography A film where the bondage and situations are the stars of the film. Where the intensity of the bondage should not be ignored. We hope you enjoy our latest effort.

BONUS FEATURE ADDITIONS INCLUDES:
Behind the scenes footage, interviews and outtakes.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 17.8 MB
Download "The Dig": The conclusion. A BDSM Abduction Horror Feature film - Out door bondage at its best!

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Bitchy Wife Briella Wants To Be Put on a Pedestal But Ends Up on Her Knees 1
2af1184fe2bcfad0fa145eb6c619e757.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Video language: English

This update includes: great rough anal sex in tight rope bondage, gags, rough blow jobs, good vaginal fucking, suspension bondage, legs speared wide, and heavy physical domination all wrapped up in a dark story line.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 371.6 MB
Download Bitchy Wife Briella Wants To Be Put on a Pedestal But Ends Up on Her Knees 1

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

zara85

Enema Obedience II
3b03230621f011784a4e0f72255125b4.jpg

Release Year: 1994
Cast: Tracey Adams, Skye Blue, Teddi Austin, Summer Cummings, Porsche Lynn, Nicole London, Sharon Mitchell, Luc Wylder, Anthony Crane
Genres: Fetish, Enemas, Fetish, Bdsm, Femdom, F On F, F On M, Bondage, Lite

There comes a point in every slaves training, when normal punishments are not enough, when the evil within lives so deep that only the most thorough inner cleansing will suffice. This is what I dread most. The painful enemas given by my master & mistress are frightening. And now enema fever is running rampant... all of the slaves are receiving them; I know I too shall be taught obedience.... enema OBEDIENCE!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:15
Video: 704x528, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 890.2 MB
Download Enema Obedience II

Fileboom Premium Account