Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tickle Whipped Zoey Laine (2017)
b7c0699c3b6b4bef9f9b7401677b7b05.jpg

Video language: English

The Sybian is probably one of the most terrifying devices that we own here at Insex On Demand. The ironic thing about this, of course, is that the Sybian is a vibrator, a device made to give pleasure. This machine, however, is so powerful and so overwhelming that some of our models would rather be whipped or electrified than be subjected to it. This is why, typically, we use it only as a last resort, building up to it over time with our models, but not this time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:45
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2712kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 698.5 MB
Download Tickle Whipped Zoey Laine (2017)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Mizuna Kitten is Back From Hiatus Part 2
33f82ec658224549279c27f0071fd447.jpg

Release Year: 2017

While her tits are clamped with the clover and her throat and arms are secured to the cross, my elbows are crushed, my mouth is gagged and my throat is roped as well. Then poor Mizuna starts complaining about her mouth hurting as she tries to push the ball out - wrong move! Martin isn't happy so he takes the ball out and rope gags her mouth to the post. Now she's going to pay... while I get to watch.

Duration: 18:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2637kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 376.0 MB
Download Mizuna Kitten is Back From Hiatus Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Asiana Starr And Mizuna Kitten In A Two-girl Bondage
cf8314d1c84722e128fd51896f9e9c63.jpg

It's been a while since we had Mizuna over to play so we picked her up late Friday and planned on spending a few hours with her. As soon as we got back, her and I freshened up together with a nice hot shower and got dressed in nude pantyhose and heels. Soon after, it was straight into the Playroom for some fun. Last times she was here, it was all about the pain and pleasure of Asiana with her sexy assistance. This time, we were both about to get punished by Martin. Kitten goes first. Martin binds her elbows, gags her mouth, while I put the nipple clamps on her tits, and then it was my turn. Elbows, gag (guess who gets the bigger ball), and then both our arms are pulled to the ceiling with pony tails to the elbows. Finally, Martin decides to attach my nipple clamps to Mizuna's, then hit us with the cat o' nine tails and this is what causes me to burst into tears. Over and over, Martin flogs us and while Kitten seems to handle it just fine, I'm covered in my own spit and running mascara. I tried keeping as still as I could but Mizuna couldn't stand still and every time she lost her footing, she would tug on my nipple clamps

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4547kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 449.9 MB
Download Asiana Starr And Mizuna Kitten In A Two-girl Bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Hogtied in Pantyhose and it Part 1 - Throat Roped Too Tight
9de2414dd3aee44dfe2687e9856127ff.jpg

When I'm wearing pantyhose, I don't know why but I find myself wanting to get tied up even more - especially my bare feet. I just love the way it feels. I ask Martin to tie me up and of course, he's more than willing. So I gag myself with the large purple gag while still sitting at the desk and Martin does the rest. Starting with the wrists and elbows, the crotch rope, and then he lowers me down to the coffee table and hogties me. Arms and throat to my feet but I couldn't hold the neck rope too long because it was too tight. Martin alters the tie and brings my hair to my feet and makes the hogtie so perfectly tight that it silences me. I got what I wanted and I was going to sulk in it until I got tired. Roped hard, mouth gagged hard, and me enjoying it while Martin watches

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2625kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 302.2 MB
Download Hogtied in Pantyhose and it Part 1 - Throat Roped Too Tight

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Leonie and Valentina - The friend of the bride part 6 of 7
aba8d125d9cd25c5e14812c20b59e8d7.jpg

Studio: Bound Neighbor Girl
Cast: Leonie and Valentina

Leonie then takes revenge on Valentina. She pulls out by her first wedding dress and dress herself again. Then Leonie Valentina binds to the bed in lingerie.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11718kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 392.6 MB
Download Leonie and Valentina - The friend of the bride part 6 of 7

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85