Extreme BDSM - IntoTheAttic (full HD video)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tre

(Posted 01-20-2011)

19 year old Tre came back Into The Attic for her second ever bondage experience. This time she said she wanted to try more neck play and a some dildo action. You see, Tre is a lesbian and has never had a dildo, let alone a real cock, in her pussy. She doesn’t even use a vibrator. JR is going to give her what she wants in spades.

HD Windows Media + full photoset

Size: 911 Mb
Tre

428fa2c517a36c488aeb04ae3fb82e25.jpg

Thumbs:

1df4dab2fec44e4877c5663062614b0c.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

Meg

(Posted 06-10-2010)

Meg's Long Term Bondage - Part I
She wrote asking about coming back in. She wanted something that tested her endurance and mental strength, her flexibility.
Hello JR,
I'm interested in coming in again soon and doing something quite a bit more torturous. When I'm thinking of something more torturous, I'm thinking of something that tests my physical strength and limits. I like to stretch- I'd like to be strung up or stretched in some way. I'll let you figure out how to do that.
Impact play is good, endurance is also good. I'd like to be teased physically somehow too, and maybe hung and tied in some very complicated way.. it's all very open ended, but this is what I'm thinking about. Tie me to things, make me stand with my hair splayed up to the ceiling, capture each one of my fingers and toes! What I mean is, I'd like a very hands-on torturing, if you don't mind, thanks! ;)
From the moment she arrived to the moment she left Meg was kept naked and in constant bondage -24 continuous hours. Even using the restroom or eating required permission and observation. She learned how to barter for things she needed, like food or touch. At one point she broke down in heaving tears when faced with an option of having an orgasm versus no blanket for the night. She was literally torn between those two options. Or how her hunger drove her to eat food she wouldn’t normally consume. Or when she broke down after learning she would have to listen to the sound of babies crying in her ears all night long. Or drinking her urine...
Meg’s mental and physical endurance was tested.

Size: 5.4 Gb

Meg-part1

Meg part2

44496b57014323f7785cfbdeb2660531.jpg

Folder:

Meg

Thumbs:

49d82c910cd67821e5a5e1c2ffebdb85.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ace_27

Lane

(Posted 05-27-2010)

She is sitting in a chair, feet not touching the ground and fully dressed when we find her. Her hair is a fiery, deep auburn. It is hard not to notice how the color takes you aback. She looks nervous, and is. She manages a weak smile from time to time as we watch her like a bunch of voyeurs. Her name is asked, "Lane". Age? "20". She's told to get up and take her shirt off. She looks directly into the camera with a new kind of excitement as her arms are brought into an elbow harness. Once her arms and wrists are secured she's told get her pants and shoes off. She doesn't think she can do it but we know better. She has to think, to improvise, figure it out. When she takes too long the whip is brought to bear on her backside, her exposed chest. She sucks it in and tries harder as the welts already begin to show on her fair skin. When she is finally undressed she is told to sit back in the chair. Her wrists are tied to the top of the chair causing her bound arms to push her forward, her chest, her breasts also pushed forward and out. Her ankles and thighs are bound to the legs of the chair. Her cunt fully exposed. Her arms are then wrapped with saran wrap.

Size: 699 Mb

Lane

b05f5714f03fe2b4665d262e347ae711.jpg

Thumbs:

c37d0509c7588df5001f99b5c393aacb.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Juniper

(Posted 05-19-2010)

Juniper is one of those chicks that leaves you distracted after meeting her. She's so sweet and eager. If you came in contact with her on a frequent basis you'd be thinking of how to get down her pants. Once we get her in the interview seat we find out what makes her tick. What types of things she likes sexually. Her masturbation schedule. She let us know she has only been tied up once in her life. A BF from a couple of years ago. And now, because of that experience she wants more. She can't quit fantasizing about it. She takes another sip of coffee and explains how she has never been gagged (the thought scares her), how she is nervous. That's when she is asked to remove her shirt.

Size: 674 Mb

Juniper

a6db27c68c3e03d2039b98f1bc7171d0.jpg

Thumbs:

ab5a717f41f25d5f0513613245ceea1f.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Lolita (Posted 05-13-2010)

When we first see her she is nude and nose hooked. She is hanging from a post, arms drawn upward and tied off. Her legs, too, are drawn up at the knees and tied off. She is suspended. Within moments a fuck stick is lodged in her cunt. She can't do anything about it. She is left like that for awhile, on display, before being ring gagged with the biggest ring gag that would fit in her face hole. Then she's left there again. When she is finally addressed she gets her big toe tied off to the post and then interrogated about her masturbation practices --what she thinks about when doing it, how often, her favorite fantasies. She can barely talk. Or maybe she can't talk at all --its hard to tell. Mostly you just see desperation on her face, or a giant opening where her mouth should be. After interrogating her about her most personal shit I land the Hitachi directly onto her cunt.

Size: 582 Mb

Lolita

a39f3c62cf7a50503ea2e1e839f94e0a.jpg

Thumbs:

09f7850329b243d2b215c247a07e06af.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Catherine De Sade (Posted 05-05-2010)

Catherine de Sade joins us at The Attic. We sit down with her and find she is sexy, lively and energetic --ready for bondage. First we get to know her. Learn about her loss of virginity and when she started to actually enjoy sex. How she learned cock sucking skills and whether she likes women or men exclusively. We discover when the first inkling of bondage appeared in her mind's eye and what she did with her Barbie dolls as a child. The basic stuff.

Size: 675 Mb

Catherine De Sade

1a4ef16ffc3e85b746c5cdee4a96f19c.jpg

Thumbs:

c0f2a79dc12f5f82980b1cae2d1de26f.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Elise Graves - Still Captured - Part II

(Posted 02-03-2011)

JR has put Elise into a vertical worm tie. When we find her she is in the old out building. Her feet barely touch the ground as her bondage has been tied to a hoist overhead. When she grows tired of standing on her tip toes she gives in and finds herself swinging in the air, rusty chains rattling overhead. When JR comes in he raises her all the way up to the ceiling and leaves her there. She can do nothing at all. Her whole body is tied tightly with rope from head to ankles. Tied onto itself, leaving her no way to reach out or even touch a part of her own body. She can only look around and wait, swinging. When JR comes back in he takes her feet into his hands and rubs them lightly before abruptly standing up and gabbing her left nipple to spin her around on axis. It stretches out far from her body and she winces out in anguish as JR brings her a full 360 degrees using only that eraser head nipple

Size: 909 Mb

Elise Graves - Still Captured - Part II

803c17ebf7cb7e30879b0c191a312943.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Marley (Posted: 02-24-2011)

When we first find 24 year old Marley she has been standing nude with her arms bound from her wrists to well above her elbows behind her back. A rope wrapped around her neck is secured up to the ceiling. She has been alternating her weight on one foot and then the other as JR walks in and drops her dinner bowl down at her feet. After releasing her neck he has her get on her knees and bend down to feed. It is the same bowl he feeds his dogs from and he has dumped a can of cold Campbell’s Chicken Noodle soup into it. She has to stick her whole face into the bowl to get at it. When she pulls back with a mouthful her face is covered in cold chicken juice and noodles hang from her nose and mouth. She is a pretty girl doing a pretty ugly thing. When she has eaten the bulk of it JR comes by and kicks the bowl out from under her face.

Size: 491 Mb

Marley (Posted: 02-24-2011)

14265e726c581f1935d83c2106b0a93d.jpg

Thumbs:

19bfdd187fd24ab111652141fea9e97a.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Lilith (Posted 02-17-2011)

It has been a long time since we’ve seen this extreme introvert here at The Attic. She has written several times over the last two years wanting to come back in but somehow schedules never lined up.
She is a very pretty girl. A girl who doesn’t like that beauty distorted. But that’s all JR wants to do, turn her into a freak, twist up her face and hook her mouth, her nose. Make her a side show performer. It bothers her. But it isn’t enough to turn her into a freak, then he wants to freak her out. Make her panic. Make her do things involuntarily –out of sheer terror.

Size: 382 Mb

Lilith (Posted 02-17-2011)

3062f92744b772610071e5d2cb9a566a.jpg

Thumbs:

7a66df304a18fe0636d8f56bd3dfe637.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account