Extreme BDSM - IntoTheAttic (full HD video)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Juniper

(Posted 09-23-2010)

Juniper has been up in JR’s attic for over an hour before he finally comes around to check on her. Nude and on her back, she has her legs and arms drawn up and tied off to a board above her head. It is dark and musky up here, and she is completely exposed with her legs wide open and her pussy out there for anything to savage. She is ball gagged and ass hooked as well. A clear electrical plate covers her cunt while a nose hook tied off way back behind her head prevents her from seeing what will take place. There is a large electrical box sitting in front of her connected to her pussy plate when JR finally arrives. And when he finally comes up the stairs she knows it. She can hear his footsteps and we see her take in a deep breath.

HD Windows Media + full photoset

Size: 896 Mb

Juniper

abf59e7a31c230343c5f25cfeaf0d857.jpg

Thumbs:

d3aad0beb3b157f55b4e118bf03e683d.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ace_27

Brinn Stafford

(Posted 01-05-2011)

Brinn's Painful Journey

Hi,

I am ready to come in again pretty much any time. I would like to be pushed out of my comfort zone a little, and I'm not sure in what way. I think I'm willing to let go of some of the limits I set before. Heavy impact play is the only thing that really pulls me out of my head. Of course I'm happy to bring any equestrian related items you ask me to as well.

Smile,

Brinn

Size: 1.10 Gb

Brinn's Painful Journey

c425137cd6d69ebd28f529d285c98136.jpg

Thumbs:

2dda98dbce91b9e8538296f1de8a6f20.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Lolita

(Posted 09-16-2010)

Lolita is in the Objectification Chair. Nude, arms spread out crucifix style. Her neck, her upper chest, her legs and every quarter thereof is firmly fastened; she can’t move. She is wearing a black gas mask. Three tiny holes in the bottom of the mask is all she has to draw her air through. He breath is a task, she has to work to fill her lungs. The sound of her breathing is the only thing you notice. The way she works for it. I come out and suck her nipples into small vacuum tubes, then her cunt. She cries out when her cunt, from one side to the next, is heaved into the clear pussy pump. And she continues to moan. She lets me know it is uncomfortable. I leave her there for awhile, the whole of her pussy sucked into the clear vacuum pump while her nipples begin to lactate within their respective clear vacuum cylinders. Her nipples have grown long and engorged with the constant pressure. We can see her inside her mask. Her eyes look around, her head. She blinks inside that world she’s in, with all of her most sensitive areas under constant attack. When I return I remove her pussy pump and mount Mr. Handy in her cunt. When I leave her again she tries to fuck it using her pelvis. When I bring the Hitachi back and place it on her cunt she throws her head back and her breathing becomes far more labored. She moans constantly. She keeps humping Mr. Handy but with more urgency. She throws her pelvis out to meet the vibrator. She wants to push. Her nipples grow darker every minute from the pressure. With her head thrown back and her eyes slammed shut she ask permission to cum. I give it to her and immediately remove the Hitachi. Instead, I place tape over the last of her breathing holes and walk away.

Size: 744 Mb

Lolita

4e429e41995ec06bbba866927879eb58.jpg

Thumbs:

7c7696bcd950b7d56f7f99d72eed617f.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Michelle

(Posted 09-16-2010)

Michelle came to us expressing a great deal of desire to try something new. She'd never been tied up before. She conveyed how much she fantasized about bondage when she masturbated, how she likes man handling and rough sex. She told me she really only had one limitation –no personal, sexual contact. But as it turned out she had one more than that –her own fear. In this set of clips you’ll find Michelle nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs as we talk about her sex life and what she hopes to get from the day. In the end, we really only got one scene from her. Each time she was tied up she would start to panic and then ask to be untied. In the cake scene we cut, she was right on the verge of asking to be untied again. I shoved the cake under her face and told her to get busy before she let her mind get the best of her.

What you see in these images is a girl who very much wanted to be placed into bondage with no sense of control whatsoever, yet found her mind racing when the fantasy became reality.

Still images contain additional images not shown in videos.

Size: 445 Mb

Michelle

aae1c411116d3389cef17541ddd85d6b.jpg

Thumbs:

b5ac8a8a29c0dc4095d96f96ee97fd1f.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Bijou

(Posted 09-09-2010)

Bijou showed up with a half eaten sandwich. Right away she wanted to finish it so, I figured it was a good time to get things started. I tied one arm up high behind her back and wrapped the other end of the rope around her neck to make a collar. Then I let her finish it. She is wearing a long black dress with black heels. She also has on a pair of panties that I told her to wear all day for me –all day at work and then late into the evening. I watch her as she eats the sandwich nervously. I pepper her with questions concerning her sex life. I ask her if I take those panties off what I will find in the crotch. She finds it hard to swallow the sandwich, the rope tightly wound about her neck.

Size: 1.66 Gb

Bijou

572a3605b88544dc7a229c19c292d0cb.jpg

Thumbs:

150ff4496053ef9e3994d50731bd623f.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Elise

(Posted 09-02-2010)

Elise Graves - Captured Cunt - Part I

JR is looking for where he left Elise Graves. There are several spots around his dilapidated property where she could be and he has checked just about all of them. There’s one last hole to check, though. He is ripping up the flooring behind the bar when we find him. There’s a small crawl space down in there. A dank, dark place full of humidity, spiders and extreme isolation. He pulls up the linoleum floor to reveal a small opening covered by two large, square boards. Once those are pulled up he climbs down the short ladder, almost unable to fit through the opening. Once down inside he finds Elise back in the corner, naked and chained by the neck to a beam above her head. It only allows her a short area to move around in.

Size: 996 Mb

Elise

6e84460afc3734bab69ecc2cfc7e375c.jpg

Thumbs:

a9fe4ebf2a111d17f4480f193ea930c2.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Brinn

(Posted 08-26-2010)

When the interview starts off she doesn't know what to expect. She is nervous. Unsure. This kind of thing is new to her. She hasn't ever done this type of "formal" BDSM before. She sits before perfect strangers with the full knowledge she is embarking upon a journey she has needed for some . We watch her a bit, from all angles. Watching her nervousness. She changes positions frequently. a question comes out of her no one answers. Her trepidation grows to a new level. Her unease. 's a newbie. Her heels make a squeaking noise as she flays her foot up and down, nervous unrest. But she sits there, needy. Knowing she must get through this before anything "real" happens. Finally, she the words, "Brinn, what brought you in today?" She straightens up and crosses her leg. Her back becomes stiff and she gathers her answer: "experience", "different equipment", "I've never done like this before." She lets me know there's been a BF, an old BF, that 90% of their sex was related --that there's been a gap lately in her sex life. She tells me she likes to be gagged and . How she wasn't even interested in sex until she happened across bondage two years ago. She us that she masturbates daily, almost always of a bondage scenario. How she likes horses, riding and crops. I ask her what she hopes to get from the day. "Experience, something new". She tells me hopes she really enjoys it. "Let's get started."

HD MPEG-4 + full photoset

Size: 1.02 Gb

Brinn

753c5c9da33aa086975dd6666ff4d462.jpg

Thumbs:

7622c5d59afe1ff272a35e4cecdc54ed.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Juniper

(Posted 01-13-2011)

21 year old Juniper lives up in Alaska. She makes her way down south to visit The Attic in order to get her bondage fix. Apparently, she can’t find what she needs up in our coldest state of the union. She also seems to show up each time very hungry. JR strips her naked right away and puts her on her knees. Metal piping in a large upside down U shape is mounted to the floor. Still on her knees JR securely ropes her neck to it so she cannot sit down nor stand up. Her wrists are tied behind her back to rope that is wound tightly about her waist. Then he pulls a tight, rubber sensory deprivation hood over her head and leaves her for awhile.

Size: 526 Mb

Juniper

2a60a42a337dbde596d74c21943b9164.jpg

Thumbs:

11cade060a6e5835b366270aed259ab2.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Lolita

(Posted 08-19-2010)

Butt naked and strung up in the out building is where we find Lolita. The wrist of one arm is pulled up and attached to the ceiling. She can barely place one big toe onto the floor. She does have another , however. The very small, very short metal post mounted just below her. It is capped with copper electrified. If she wants respite from that arm being pulled taunt, indeed her whole body pulled , she can rest one foot on that metal post. We watch as her long, lithe body strains under the weight of . She moves one foot to the post and then the next. She can’t balance and routinely finds swaying and catching her bound arm with her free one. Adding to her discomfort a tight crotch rope is applied, looping ultimately around her neck and tied off in the back. It digs deeply into her cunt. She as I walk away, clearly in more distress than before. You can see on her face she knows she be tested. It is a slow cracking of her spirit. Where she first seemed in control and ready for she now starts to break. Her breathing grows more and more labored and at times she a moan or whimper she didn’t know wanted out. She looks up at her bound wrist above her head with desperation. Anguish envelopes her countenance. When the power gets turned on to her little support she writhes. Her whimpers turn into a cacophony of movement, sounds and pain. What little relief could obtain from the short post now comes at a desperate price. Sweat beads on her forehead runs down her sides. Her look of desperation now complete. She tries to muster one last bit of self control and then it is done: She is broken and the tears begin to fall.

Size: 974 Mb

Lolita

8ae92602339d103d7e3d5455f7ab1362.jpg

Thumbs:

baba08b70732ee5e5628ee91e246c08e.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

Juniper

(Posted 08-12-2010)

When we find Juniper she is standing on small blocks of wood with very high heels on while in the out building. She is in a standing spread eagle, her legs and arms drawn wide. She has on a tiny little pair of panties and bra. A spreader bar insures her feet stay widely separated, as do her little blocks of wood. She’s been there awhile. As we watch her we hear the rhythmic clanging of the chain above her head. I walk in and place a giant black ball gag in her face hole. So big it barely fits. She immediately moans her displeasure. About four seconds after I buckle it in she can be heard saying, “oh fuck”. It completely fills her face hole stretching her jaw to its max. The fear in her face is evident and, after awhile, she just closes her eyes and deals with it. I come back and remove her panties. When I start to place clamps onto her labia she freaks out. She tries to say something to me in a panic. She’s freaking out. I remove her gag and she immediately ask me where I plan to place those clamps. She tells me she is very worried, fearful. I tell her to throw her pelvis out at me, to offer it up. Then her labia is clamped. She closes her eyes and tries to calm herself as a line of sweat courses down one arm pit. I sneak up behind her and begin to tickle her there, in the pits of her arms. She hates it, in spite of herself she laughs violently, uncontrollably. She picks up both feet off her little blocks of wood and suspends herself, kicking her legs around with the spreader bar still attached. She begs for mercy so I stop and re-gag her. As I walk off I hit her arm pits again. When I return I take The White Boy and mount him in her cunt. The other end of the dick-on-a-stick is taped to her spreader, insuring she better not lift her legs up. Then I whip each arm pit as she grimaces through her ball gag and slobbers down her chest. When I bring back the Celebrator and pop it on her clit she immediately ask permission to cum. Immediately.

Size: 765 Mb

Juniper

b91728164c907e29ea62a12f48f61a2e.jpg

Thumbs:

55a7b56b573c664a70f480a00196f85c.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account